Milsami Orhei Vs Slovan Bratislava What an encounter when Milsami Orhei and Slovan Bratislava will be fighting for the Europa league.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Milsami Orhei Vs Slovan Bratislava: Match Facts
- Milsami Orhei having played 14 matches are at position 2 with 30 points in the 2018-Slovakia super liga.
- They have won 9 times drawn 3 times and lost 2 times.
- The hosts have won 5 times drawn none and lost 2 times in their overall 7
- matches played at home ground this season.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 times, drawn 1 time and lost none (WWDWW)
- The last game they played was against Granicerul they won 2-0 a home match
- So far this season they have scored 20 goals ( GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 12 goals (GD).
- Slovan Bratislava having played 22 matches finished at position 2 with 41 points in the 2017-18 Moldova Divizia nationala.
- They have won 11 times drawn 7 times and lost 3 times.
- They have won 5 times drawn 4 times and lost 2 times in their overall 11 matches played on away ground.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 2 time and lost 1 time (WDDLW}.
- The last game they played was against Slavia Praha they won 0-1 an away match.
- So far this season they have scored 45 goals ( GF), conceded 26 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 19 goals (GD).
Milsami Orhei Vs Slovan Bratislava: H2H
- The two sides have never met in the past this will mark their first ever encounter.
Milsami Orhei Vs Slovan Bratislava: Player News And Squad’s
Milsami Orhei predicted line up: R. Mîţu C. Bogdan D. Graur V. Bolohan A. Crăciun . Rusnac A. AntoniucA. Cojocari M. Antoniuc S. Plătică Bugaiov R. Surdu
Who to watch: R. Surdu is the top leading goal scorer for the hosts with 8 goals. S. Plătică has the most assist and they will both feature in this game.
Slovan Bratislava predicted line up: Dominik Greif Netherlands Mitch Apau Milan Rundić Vukan Savićević Joeri de Kamps Moha Andraž Špora Rabiu Ibrahi Dejan Draži Boris Nono
Who to watch: Joeri de Kamps is the top leading goal scorer for the visitors with 14 goals. Nono has the top most assists and they will both feature in this game.
Why Milsami Orhei Will Win
The hosts hold a dominant unbeaten form stretching back to May with 10 wins and 2 draws. That is a solid record and should help them secure a win in this important occasion.
Why Slovan Bratislava Will win
The visitors have a superb performance in the last 11 matches on the road. with just 2 losses and have kept 3 clean sheen in that time. They will target to see themselves in the next round of this competition.
Milsami Orhei Vs Slovan Bratislava
Milsami will be privileged to play at home which will act as a morale booster to their players. When we compare the domestic league of the two sides, we can agree the Slovakia super Liga is a bit tougher than the Moldova Divizia nationala.
Our prediction: a home win for Milsami Orhei[table "771responsivescroll” not found /]