Moldova vs Wales Prediction-Moldova will host Wales at Stadionul Zimbru (Chişinău) for the Europe World Cup Qualification Europe Teams match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Moldova vs Wales Prediction: Match Facts
- Moldova are in the 6th position on group D of the Europe World Cup Qualification Europe Teams table with 2 points after playing 7 matches with 0 win 2 draw and 4 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 0 wins 2 draws and 3 losses.(LDLDL)
- Their last match played they lost 0-3 to Serbia on an an away ground match.
- They have played a total of 3 home matches with 0 win 1 draw and 2 losses.
- Wales are in the 3rd position on group D of the Europe World Cup Qualification Europe Teams table with 8 points after playing 6 matches with 1 wins 5 draws and 0 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 01 win 4 draws and 0 losses (WDDDD)
- Their last match played they 1-0 to Austria in a home ground match.
- They have played a total of 3 away matches with 0 win 3 draws and 0 losses.
Moldova vs Wales Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have just 3 times in the past with 2 wins for Wales and 1 win for Moldova.
- The last meeting between the two sides was on 05/09/2016 in the same WC Qualification Europe 2018 Russia that ended in Wales 4 – 0 Moldova.
Moldova vs Wales Prediction: Player News and Squads
MOLDOVA PREDICTED LINEUP: S. Namaşco,V. Bolohan,A. Epureanu,V. Posmac,V. Bordian,E. Cebotaru,A. Cojocari,R. Gînsari,P. Racu,I. Bugaiov,A. Dedov.
WHO TO WATCH: A. Gaţcan is the leading top goal scorer for Moldova with 1 goal.A. Antoniuc is their player with the most assists.
WALES PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper: – Wayne Hennessey Defenders:- Ashley Williams, Chris Gunter, James Chester, Ben Davies Midfielders:- Aaron Ramsey, Joe Ledley, Joe Allen. Forward: – Tom Lawrence, Sam Vokes, Ben Woodburn.
WHO TO WATCH: Sam Vokes has had a good season with Burnley and will be the most experienced striker and scored for his club side Burnley on the opening day of the campaign against Premier League champions Chelsea,
Why Moldova will win
The Moldovans can avert a heavy defeat against Wales. A trawl through their recent history shows that they haven’t won on home soil since October 2013 but they don’t make easier for visiting teams either as they have drawn 2 and only lost 1 of those matches played at home.
Why Wales will win
For Wales the road to Russia is still open by them being 3rd with 8 points only 4 points difference with the two teams on top and they beat Moldova 4-0 in the reverse fixture, and if that is indicative of the gulf in class between these two teams then it could be another easy assignment for Wales.
Moldova vs Wales Prediction
Factoring in a Wales defence that has conceded just eight goals in their last ten outings, and we can say that Wales are worthy favourites they have a chance to win and bag the three points,
Our Prediction: An away win for Wales and over 2.5 goals scored
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||1681||COLOMBIA 2.95||3.17||BRAZIL 2.53||23:30|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||4187||MOLDOVA 7.51||4.02||WALES 1.50||21:45|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||4472||IRELAND 2.44||2.98||SERBIA 3.31||21:45|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||4279||KOSOVO 3.46||3.25||FINLAND 2.22||21:45|
|05-09||bet analysis||3725||SOUTH AFRICA 1.53||3.98||CAPE VERDE 7.09||20:00|
|05-09||bet analysis||5507||CONGO 4.55||3.52||GHANA 1.84||17:30|
|05-09||bet analysis||1397||EGYPT 1.56||3.66||UGANDA 7.53||21:00|
|05-09||3720||AUSTRIA 1.42||4.47||GEORGIA 8.45||21:45|
|05-09||4894||ITALY 1.22||5.89||ISRAEL 17.13||21:45|
|05-09||4431||LIECHTENSTEIN 60.00||25.00||SPAIN 1.01||21:45|
|05-09||2304||MACEDONIA 2.90||3.11||ALBANIA 2.63||21:45|
|05-09||3777||TURKEY 3.54||3.22||CROATIA 2.20||21:45|
|05-09||5322||ICELAND 2.41||3.06||UKRAINE 3.27||21:45|
|05-09||3447||SOLOMON ISLANDS 6.68||5.24||NEW ZEALAND 1.39||06:00|
|05-09||5336||BOLIVIA 4.26||3.50||CHILE 1.89||23:00|
|05-09||5425||QATAR 2.84||3.16||CHINA 2.62||18:00|
|05-09||5748||UZBEKISTAN 2.94||3.05||SOUTH KOREA 2.62||18:00|
|05-09||5110||IRAN 2.32||3.13||SYRIA 3.34||18:00|
|05-09||1332||AUSTRALIA 1.12||9.12||THAILAND 22.54||13:00|
|05-09||5370||IRAQ 2.59||3.18||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 2.86||17:00|
|05-09||1333||SAUDI ARABIA 2.48||3.29||JAPAN 2.91||20:30|
|05-09||1085||DR CONGO 1.84||3.69||TUNISIA 4.28||20:30|
|05-09||4493||MALI 3.01||3.43||MOROCCO 2.36||22:00|