Morocco vs Mali Prediction-Morocco will target a home win over Mali when the teams meet in a Group C 2018 World Cup qualifier at Stade Moulay Abdellah in Rabat on Friday.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Morocco vs Mali Prediction: Match Facts
- Morocco are in group C of the WC Qualification Africa 2018 Russia with Côte d’Ivoire, Gabon and Mali.
- They have played 2 matches in this group with 2 draws in those matches placing in position 3.
- Their form in the last 5 matches they have played across all competitions has resulted in 3 wins 1 draw and 1 loss. (WDLWW)
- Their last match played was against Egypt a match they won 3-1.
- Mali are in group C of the WC Qualification Africa 2018 Russia with Côte d’Ivoire, Gabon and Morocco.
- They have played 2 matches in this group with 1 draw and 1 loss in those matches placing in position 4.
- Their form in the last 5 matches they have played across all competitions has resulted in 1 win 3 draws and 1 loss. (LDWDD)
- Their last match played was against Mauritania, a match they lost 0-1 at home.
Morocco vs Mali Prediction: H2H
- Morocco and Mali have not been regular combatants down the years, meeting in just 17 matches across all competitions according to FIFA’s statistics database.
- The Atlas Lions have the better record, but only just: they have seven victories compared to five for the Eagles, while five matches have been drawn. The North Africans have managed an impressive 25 goals in that sequence, while conceding just 12.
- Their most recent match against each other was a friendly played at the Stade de Marrakech in Morocco on 6 March 2013. The Atlas Lions claimed a 2-1 win on home soil.
Morocco vs Mali Prediction: Players News and Squad
MOROCCO PREDICTED LINEUP (4-4-2): Y. El Kharroubi-Amrabat, 4Da Costa, Dirar, El Ahmadi, M. Carcela, Boussoufa, Fajr, Belhanda, S Boufal.
WHO TO WATCH: If Juventus Defender Mehdi Benatia will play he will be the major difference with aerial ability and experience.
MALI PREDICTED LINEUP (4-4-2) Goalkeepers: Oumar Sissoko (Orléans, France) Defenders: Ousmane Coulibaly,Molla Wague, Mahamadou N’Diaye, Youssouf Kone. Midfielders: Yves Bissouma Yacouba Sylla, Samba Sow Adama Traore Sambou Yatabare Forwards: Mustapha Yatabare Bakary, Sako Moussa.
WHO TO WATCH: Fomer Barcelona youngster Adama Traore should be able to trouble the Moroccan defense with his speed and strength.
Why Morocco will win
Morocco have played to two draws in their campaign thus far, holding Gabon 0-0 away before playing out a stalemate at home to group leaders Ivory Coast. The North Africans are second on the standing on two points, two behind the Elephants but they are a good team, the players are experienced and have played for big clubs. They rely on a well-oiled collective and use a variable system that terrifies opposing teams.
Why Mali will win
The Eagles will be desperate to pick up a positive result against the Atlas Lions and keep alive their hopes of reaching the World Cup finals for the first time but they can still match the hosts in terms of quality and experience as most of the squad members play in Europe.
Morocco vs Mali Prediction
With Ivory Coast being the leader of the group with a difference of 2 pts from Morocco. they have to use their home advantage if they will want to have any hopes of qualifying for the world cup.
We predict a home win for Morocco
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||3175||PERU 1.51||4.31||BOLIVIA 6.46||05:15|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||4997||NORWAY 1.67||3.60||AZERBAIJAN 5.91||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2479||BRAZIL 1.36||4.89||ECUADOR 9.23||03:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2708||TUNISIA 1.83||3.33||DR CONGO 5.00||23:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2239||ROMANIA 1.55||3.31||ARMENIA 6.43||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2456||LITHUANIA 4.58||4.02||SCOTLAND 1.89||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||4176||SLOVAKIA 2.15||9.17||SLOVENIA 3.66||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||1298||MOROCCO 1.64||3.60||MALI 6.28||23:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||5400||VENEZUELA 4.41||3.23||COLOMBIA 1.83||00:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2396||CHILE 1.57||3.61||PARAGUAY 6.23||01:30|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||4011||CZECH REPUBLIC 5.43||4.02||GERMANY 1.63||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||5502||CS MARITIMO 2.02||3.22||GD ESTORIL 3.63||20:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||1058||OSTERS IF 2.08||3.47||IK FREJ 3.42||20:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||3297||NEW ZEALAND 1.17||7.71||SOLOMON ISLANDS 13.29||09:35|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||1865||NIGERIA 1.90||3.36||CAMEROON 4.50||19:00|
|01-09||bet analysis||4035||MALTA 25.89||3.34||ENGLAND 1.11||21:45|
|01-09||bet analysis||4000||SAN MARINO 23.75||11.33||NORTHERN IRELAND 1.09||21:45|
|01-09||bet analysis||4710||DUNDALK FC 1.41||4.82||ST PATRICKS 7.58||21:45|
|01-09||bet analysis||4738||GHANA 1.39||4.27||CONGO 10.68||18:30|
|01-09||bet analysis||5502||CS MARITIMO 2.06||3.17||GD ESTORIL 3.59||20:00|
|01-09||bet analysis||3962||SHAMROCK ROVERS 3.17||3.22||CORK CITY 2.36||21:45|