New England Rev vs Philadelphia Union Prediction. After drawing their last game New England will be looking to bounce back to winning when they welcome Philadelphia Union
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
New England Rev vs Philadelphia Union Prediction: Match Facts
- New England having played 22 matches are at position 6 with 29 points in the 2018-USA MLS Eastern conference
- They have won 7 times drawn 8 times and lost 7 times.
- The hosts have won 6 times drawn 3 times and lost 3 times in their overall 12 matches played at home ground this season.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time, drawn 2 time and lost 3 times (DLLLD}.
- The last game they played was against Orlando City they drew 3-3, a home match.
- So far this season they have scored 36 goals ( GF), conceded 35 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Philadelphia Union having played 22 matches are at position 7 with 27 points in the 2018-USA MLS Eastern conference.
- They have won 8 times drawn 3 times and lost 11 times.
- They have won 3 time drawn 1 times and lost 7 times in their overall 11 matches played on away ground.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn none and lost 2 times (WLWLW}.
- The last game they played was against Chicago Fire they won 0-3 a home match.
- So far this season they have scored 29 goals ( GF), conceded 37 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -8 goals (GD).
New England Rev vs Philadelphia Union Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met 23 times in the past, New England have won 7 times, Philadelphia Union 12 times and drawn 4 times.
- In the last 5 h2h New England have won 1 time while Philadelphia Union 3 time and drawn 1 time.
- The two teams met very early in the season, where Philadelphia won by an easy 0-2 at home.
New England Rev vs Philadelphia Union Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
NEW ENGLAND REVOLUTION PREDICTED LINEUP : M. Turner C. Tierney A. Mlinar Delamea J. Anibab A. Farrell D. Fagúndez W. Zahibo S. Caldwell L. Caicedo C. Penilla T. Bunbury
WHO TO WATCH: T. Bunbury is the top leading goal scorer for New England Revolution with 15 goals, while Diego Fagundez share the Revs lead in assists with 5 apiece this season.
PHILADELPHIA UNIONS’ PREDICTED LINE UP: (4-2-3-1): GK: Andre Blake — Raymon Gaddis, Jack Elliott, Oguchi Onyewu, Fabinho — Haris Medunjanin, Derrick Jones — Chris Pontius, Ilsinho, Fafa Picault — CJ Sapong
WHO TO WATCH:B. Dočkal is the top leading goal score for Philadelphia with 8 goals. CJ Sapong has the most assist and they will both feature in this game.
Why New England Will Win
The hosts have been a hard team to beat especially at home so far in this season (6-3-3), where they have lost just one of their last five (2-1-2) and that advantage is what they carry in this match.
Why Philadelphia Union Will win
Philadelphia Union ,with three wins in their last 5 matches come here as the form favorites against the hosting team who have not won any single match in that period.
New England Rev vs Philadelphia Union Prediction
Philadelphia are a good team and probably the better side here atleast form wise but they played a really strong match mid-week in the US Open Cup and might be tired here giving the hosts a chance to get back to winning ways.
Our Verdict: A home win for New England
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|12-08-2018||Arsenal||vs||Manchester City||Bet Analysis||0-2|
|12-08-2018||Liverpool||vs||West Ham United||Bet Analysis||4-0|
|12-08-2018||Los Angeles FC||vs||Sporting Kansas City||Bet Analysis||0-2|
|12-08-2018||LA Galaxy||vs||Minnesota United||Bet Analysis||2-2|
|12-08-2018||New England Rev||vs||Philadelphia Union||Bet Analysis||2-3|
|12-08-2018||Sporting Charleroi||vs||Anderlecht||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|12-08-2018||Eintracht Frankfurt||vs||Bayern Munich||Bet Analysis||0-5|
|12-08-2018||Paris Saint Germain||vs||Caen||Bet Analysis||3-0|
|12-08-2018||FC Orenburg||vs||Lokomotiv Moscow||Bet Analysis||1-0|
|12-08-2018||FC Koebenhavn||vs||Broendby IF||Bet Analysis||3-1|