Newcastle Vs Brighton Prediction- Newcastle will host Brighton at the St James Park as the hosts hope to move away from the Premier League relegation zone.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Newcastle Vs Brighton Prediction: match facts
- Newcastle having played 20 matches is at position 18 with 18 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 3 times and lost 12 games.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 1 time and lost 6 times in their overall 10 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 0 game and lost 4 games (LWLLL)
- Their last game played against Manchester City they lost 0-1 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 19 goals for (GF), conceded 30 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -11 goals.
- Brighton having played 20 matches is at position 12 with 21 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 6 times and lost 9 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 7 times in their overall 10 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 3 games (LWDLL)
- Their last game played against Chelsea they lost 2-0 at away grounds.
- So far in this season they have scored 15 goals for (GF), conceded 25 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -10 goals.
Newcastle Vs Brighton Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have met a total of 5 times with Newcastle recording 2 wins while Brighton has 3 wins and 0 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played they have recorded 3 wins for Brighton whereas Newcastle has 2 wins and 0 draws for both teams.
- The last match between the two teams they managed to record a 1-0 win for Brighton on a home ground match played on 24/09/2017
Newcastle Vs Brighton Prediction: player squads
NEWCASTLE UNITED PREDICTED LINE UP: R. Elliot, C. Clark, J. Lascelles, Javi Manquillo, C. Mbemba, P. Dummett, M. Diamé, J. Shelvey, C. Atsu, Mikel Merino, I. Hayden, M. Ritchie, Jacob Murphy, D. Gayle, Joselu, A. Mitrović and Ayoze Pérez.
WHO TO WATCH: Joselu is the leading top goal scorer for Newcastle United with 4 goals. M. Ritchie has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Brighton PREDICTED LINE UP:Ryan; Bruno Saltor, Hunemeier, Dunk, Bong; Knockaert, Propper, Stephens, March; Gross; Murray
WHO TO WATCH: G. Murray is the leading top goal scorer for Brighton with 3 goals. P. Groß has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Newcastle will win
The hosts drop down to 15th in the Premier League table, and they come into Saturday’s game just a point above the drop zone and desperately needing to get back in shape. A loss in their last match to the current league leaders will have to see them play for a win here to be safe off relegation.
Why Brighton will win
Brighton are slightly better off up in 12th, but overall they have the same concern as their opponents. They have only won one of their last nine outings in the league. In the last 5 matches they have had a rather complicated form and will be looking to secure a win here after a loss in their last match played.
Newcastle Vs Brighton Prediction
With both of these sides really struggling to get on the scoresheet at the moment, we expect this will be no easy match as we expect to see goals from the pair.
The match will end on a draw or Newcastle to win.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BARNSLEY 2.74||3.28||READING 2.63||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 3.08||3.29||LEEDS 2.37||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BURTON 3.46||3.35||NORWICH CITY 2.16||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||NEWCASTLE 2.10||3.18||BRIGHTON 3.88||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||HULL CITY 2.52||3.38||FULHAM 2.79||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 2.67||3.44||AFC WIMBLEDON 2.67||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BOURNEMOUTH 2.63||3.17||EVERTON 2.84||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.15||3.28||ASTON VILLA 3.55||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 2.47||3.01||BURNLEY 3.22||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||MK DONS 2.54||3.34||PETERBOROUGH 2.80||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||SOUTHEND 2.54||3.34||SHREWSBURY 2.80||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BURY 2.80||3.34||FLEETWOOD TOWN 2.54||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||WALSALL 2.42||3.34||ROTHERHAM 2.90||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 2.90||3.44||DERBY 2.47||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||OLDHAM 2.42||3.18||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.90||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||CHESTERFIELD 2.78||3.44||COLCHESTER 2.51||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BRISTOL CITY 2.91||3.44||WOLVERHAMPTON 2.43||20:30|