Newcastle Vs Tottenham Prediction- Newcastle begin life back in the Premier League when they play host to Tottenham on Sunday at the St James Park.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Newcastle Vs Tottenham Prediction: match facts
- Newcastle United finished in the 1st position with 94 points in the Championship table and they were promoted in the Premier League.
- Newcastle United had played a total of 46 matches in England Championship. Their statistics was 29 win, 7 draw and 10 lose.
- Newcastle United had 3 win 1 draw and 1 loss in their last 5 games in this competition.(WWWLD)
- So far in that season they had scored 85 goals for (GF), conceded 40 goal against (GA) and had remained with a goal difference (GD) of 45 goals.
- Their last match played they managed a 2-0 win over Hellas Verona on a home ground match in the Club Friendlies.
- This will be their first match in the Premier League new 2017/2018 season after they were promoted.
- Tottenham Hotspur finished on the 2nd position on the English Premier League table with 86 points after playing 38 matches with 26 wins 8 draws and 4 losses.
- In the last 5 overall matches played they managed 4 wins and 1 loss LWWWW)
- Their last match played they played against Roma at the ICC competition that they lost 2-3.
- So far in this season they had scored 80 goals for (GF), conceded 26 goal against (GA) and had remained with a goal difference (GD) of 60 goals.
- This will be their first match in the Premier League new 2017/2018 season.
Newcastle Vs Tottenham Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have meet a total of 133 times with Newcastle recording 48 wins whereas Tottenham has 58 wins and 27 draws for both sides.
- In their last 5 matches played they have managed 3 wins for Newcastle while Tottenham has 2 wins and 0 draws for both sides.
- Their last match played they recorded a 5-1 win for Newcastle on a home ground match played on 15/05/2016.
Newcastle Vs Tottenham Prediction: player squads
Newcastle United predicted line up: J. Lascelles (D), P. Dummett (D), M. Ritchie (M), J. Shelvey (M), Y. Gouffran (M), Y. Gouffran (M), C. Clark (D), I. Hayden (M), Javier Manquillo, K. Darlow (G), P. Ayoze (A), J. Colback (M), Jacob Murphy, D. Gayle (A), Florian Lejeune, V. Anita (M)
Who to watch: New signings Jacob Murphy, Florian Lejeune, and Javier Manquillo will hope to make their competitive debuts, and Christian Atsu returns to St James’ Park on a permanent basis after his successful loan spell last season.
Tottenham Hotspur predicted line up: Goalkeeper: Lloris Defenders: Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies Midfielders:D ier, Wanyama Attacking Midfielders: Eriksen, Alli, Nkoudou Forwards:Kane
WHO TO WATCH: H. Kane finished as the leading top goal scorer for Tottenham Hotspur with 26 goals and C. Eriksen is their lead top assist player.
why Newcastle will win
Newcastle United secured a quick return to the Premier League last season, which was to be expected given their talented squad and the fact they had Rafa Benitez at the helm for an entire season. The former Liverpool boss remains in charge, and with them playing at home they aim to record a win here and proof they were really meant for the promotion slot.
why Tottenham will win
Tottenham HotSpurs did end the season well away from home last season, but they have only kept three clean sheets in their last 14 away days in the Premier League. They have scored in 11 of these too though, but with Newcastle netting in each of their last 14 home matches I don’t see a clean sheet for Mauricio Pochettino’s men. With no much signings during the summer break this will proofs the squad was confident in themselves and are ready for another season after a fruitful one in the past.
Newcastle Vs Tottenham Prediction
Tottenham have scored in 85% of their last 13 away days in the Premier League, but have only kept a clean sheet in 15% of them. Newcastle have scored in 100% of their last 13 home matches, conceding in 54% of them. This will be a tough match show down as a newly promoted side will be battling to show they were really meant for the promotion.
Tottenham Hotspur will win in this match or end on a draw.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||1931||NEWCASTLE 4.35||3.71||TOTTENHAM 1.83||15:30 |
|13-08||Bet Analysis||1963||MANCHESTER UTD 1.34||4.99||WEST HAM 9.92||18:00|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||4576||BARCELONA 1.93||3.87||REAL MADRID 3.29||23:00|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||2226||SAARBRUCKEN 4.61||3.90||UNION BERLIN 1.73||16:30|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||3261||SV MORLAUTERN 20.11||9.65||GREUTHER FURTH 1.12||16:30|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||1478||OSNABRUCK 4.65||3.89||HAMBURGER SV 1.73||16:30|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||1908||JUVENTUS 1.79||3.32||LAZIO 4.19||21:45|
|13-08||bet analysis||1488||STRASBOURG 2.75||3.19||LILLE 2.70||16:00|
|13-08||bet analysis||1720||MAGDEBURG 3.78||3.51||AUGSBURG 2.00||19:30|
|13-08||bet analysis||3123||ENERGIE COTTBUS 7.24||5.15||STUTTGART 1.39||19:30|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||1488||STRASBOURG 2.75||3.19||LILLE 2.70||16:00|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||1539||DIJON 5.33||3.75||MONACO 1.69||18:00|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||5937||GUINGAMP 7.62||4.24||PARIS ST GERMAIN 1.47||22:00|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||3973||PEC ZWOLLE 1.89||3.62||RODA KERKRADE 4.10||13:30|
|13-08||bet analysis||4747||WILLEM II 2.01||3.52||EXCELSIOR 3.74||15:30|
|13-08||bet analysis||1940||FEYENOORD 1.29||5.65||TWENTE 10.22||15:30|
|13-08||bet analysis||4756||GRONINGEN 2.21||3.61||SC HEERENVEEN 3.12||17:45|
|13-08||bet analysis||2894||BESIKTAS 1.50||4.51||ANTALYASPOR 6.17||21:45 |
|13-08||bet analysis||4939||1860 MUNICH 7.62||5.44||INGOLSTADT 1.36||16:30|
|13-08||Bet Analysis||3828||SF DORFMERKINGEN 31.06||10.71||RB LEIPZIG 1.08||16:30|
|13-08||bet analysis||3218||CHARLEROI 4.09||3.45||ANDERLECHT 1.94||19:00|