Nigeria vs Cameroon Prediction-Nigeria will target a home win over Cameroon when the teams meet in a Group B 2018 World Cup qualifier at Akwa Ibom Stadium in Uyo on Friday.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Nigeria vs Cameroon Prediction: Match Facts
- Nigeria are in group B of the WC Qualification Africa 2018 Russia with Cameroon, Zambia and Algeria.
- They have played 2 matches in this group with 2 wins in those matches placing in position 1.
- Their form in the last 4 matches they have played across all competitions has resulted in 3 wins and 1 draw . (WWWD)
- Their last match played was against Benin a match they won 2-0.
- Cameroon are in group B of the WC Qualification Africa 2018 Russia with Nigeria, Zambia and Algeria.
- They have played 2 matches in this group with 2 draws and 0 loss in those matches placing in position 2.
- Their form in the last 5 matches they have played across all competitions has resulted in 1 win and 3 draws (DDDW)
- Their last match played was against Sao Tome Principe, a match they lost 0-1 at home.
Nigeria vs Cameroon Prediction: H2H
- Morocco and Cameroon have not been regular combatants down the years, meeting in just 20 matches across all competitions according to FIFA’s statistics database.
- Nigeria have won 10 out of the 20 games, drawn 4 times and lost 6 games to Cameroon.
- They last met in a friendly game in 2015 which Nigerian defeated Cameroon 3 Nil
Nigeria vs Cameroon Prediction: Players News and Squad
Nigeria’s starting lineup: Goalkeeper: Ikechukwu Ezenwa Defenders: Elderson Echiejile, Shehu Abdullahi, Efe Ambrose, Leon Balogun -Midfielders: Ogenyi Onazi, Mikel Obi, Wilfred Ndidi – Attackers: Kelechi Iheanacho, Victor Moses and Ahmed Musa
WHO TO WATCH: The likes of Leicester duo Kelechi Iheanacho ,Ahmed Musa and Wilfred Ndidi have emerged over the past couple of years and they already had the base of a good side.
Cameroon’s Starting XI: Gaolkeeper: Fabrice Ondoua, Defenders: Sebastien Bassong, Nicolas Nkoulou, Aurelien Chedjou, Kombi Mandjang Midfielders: Sebastien Siani, Stephane Mbia,Attackers: Clinton Njie, Vincent Abubakar,Choupo Moting , Benjamin Moukandjo
WHO TO WATCH: Fomer Barcelona youngster Adama Traore should be able to trouble the Moroccan defense with his speed and strength.
Why Nigeria will win
The home team are playing very well at home, any side is finding hard even to snatch a point. Traditionally, Nigeria’s pitches are one of the hottest in Africa and the Super Eagles are currently on a 3-game winning streak against their Cameroonian counter part, they have score 8 goals in this period and conceded just once.
Why Cameroon will win
Cameroon are struggling to keep up the pace in Group B. with two starting draws, they need a win badly from this match in order to stay in the race for the World Cup spot.They were surprise winners of the African Cup of Nations earlier in the year, largely thanks to strong defensive showings and they work hard they can atleast get a point before the return match on Monday.
Nigeria vs Cameroon Prediction
Nigeria have a great chance to put themselves in commanding position in Group B. With potential three wins, they will have big advantage over the rivals and be very close to booking their tickets to Russia.
We predict a home win for Nigeria
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||3175||PERU 1.51||4.31||BOLIVIA 6.46||05:15|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||4997||NORWAY 1.67||3.60||AZERBAIJAN 5.91||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2479||BRAZIL 1.36||4.89||ECUADOR 9.23||03:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2708||TUNISIA 1.83||3.33||DR CONGO 5.00||23:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2239||ROMANIA 1.55||3.31||ARMENIA 6.43||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2456||LITHUANIA 4.58||4.02||SCOTLAND 1.89||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||4176||SLOVAKIA 2.15||9.17||SLOVENIA 3.66||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||1298||MOROCCO 1.64||3.60||MALI 6.28||23:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||5400||VENEZUELA 4.41||3.23||COLOMBIA 1.83||00:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2396||CHILE 1.57||3.61||PARAGUAY 6.23||01:30|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||4011||CZECH REPUBLIC 5.43||4.02||GERMANY 1.63||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||5502||CS MARITIMO 2.02||3.22||GD ESTORIL 3.63||20:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||1058||OSTERS IF 2.08||3.47||IK FREJ 3.42||20:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||3297||NEW ZEALAND 1.17||7.71||SOLOMON ISLANDS 13.29||09:35|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||1865||NIGERIA 1.90||3.36||CAMEROON 4.50||19:00|
|01-09||bet analysis||4035||MALTA 25.89||3.34||ENGLAND 1.11||21:45|
|01-09||bet analysis||4000||SAN MARINO 23.75||11.33||NORTHERN IRELAND 1.09||21:45|
|01-09||bet analysis||4710||DUNDALK FC 1.41||4.82||ST PATRICKS 7.58||21:45|
|01-09||bet analysis||4738||GHANA 1.39||4.27||CONGO 10.68||18:30|
|01-09||bet analysis||5502||CS MARITIMO 2.06||3.17||GD ESTORIL 3.59||20:00|
|01-09||bet analysis||3962||SHAMROCK ROVERS 3.17||3.22||CORK CITY 2.36||21:45|