Nottingham Forest Vs Millwall Prediction- Nottingham Forest will host Millwall at the City Ground for the opening match in English championship 2017/2018
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Nottingham Forest Vs Millwall Prediction: match facts
- Nottingham Forest finished in the 21st position on the English championship table with 52 points after playing 46 matches with 13 wins 13 draws and 20 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they recorded 2 wins 0 draws and 3 losses (WLWLL)
- Their last match played they won 3-0 against Ipswich Town on a home ground match.
- They had played a total of 20 home matches with 2 wins, 5 draws and 13 losses.
- So far in that season they had scored 62 goals for (GF), conceded 72 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -10 goals
- Millwall finished in the 6th position on the English League one table with 73 points after playing 46 matches with 20 wins 13 draws and 13 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they managed 2 wins 1 draw and 2 losses(WDWLL)
- Their last match played they 2-3 to Scunthorpe United on an away ground match.
- They had played a total of 14 away matches with 8 wins 7 draws and 9 losses.
- So far in that season they had scored 66 goals for (GF), conceded 57 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +9 goals
Nottingham Forest Vs Millwall Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have meet a total of 30 times with Millwall recording 9 wins whereas Nottingham Forest has 11 wins and 10 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 1 win for Millwall while Nottingham Forest has 2 win and 2 draws for both teams.
- Their last match played they managed a 1-2 win for Nottingham Forest on a away ground match played on 23/08/2016.
Nottingham Forest Vs Millwall Prediction: player squads
Nottingham Forest predicted line up: B. Osborn (M), E. Lichaj (D), M. Mills (D), M. Mancienne (D), D. Vaughan (M), B. Assombalonga (A), M. Cash (M), P. Kasami (M), D. Fox (D), A. Vellios (A), H. Pereira (D).
Who to watch: B. Assombalonga was the leading goal scorer the leading goal scorer with 14 goals.
Millwall predicted line up: S. Morison (0), S. Williams (0), D. Worrall (0), N. Abdou (0), L. Gregory (0), M. Romeo (0), S. Ferguson, J. Archer, S. Cummings, S. Hutchinson, T. Craig, M. Romeo, B. Webster, A. O’Brien.
Who to watch: L. Gregory was the leading goal scorer the leading goal scorer with 18 goals.
why Nottingham Forest will win
Forest were dreadful at the back for much of last season but they did look a great deal more organised once Warburton took charge and they’ll feel they can cope with most of what Millwall have to offer in the final third. Playing on a home ground match they will have to win in this match as they will play on a home ground match.
why Millwall will win
Millwall will naturally still be on a high from their League One play-off win in May and newly promoted sides can often be awkward customers early on. They’ll be hoping to keep that momentum going for as long as possible but it’s hard to see them scoring many goals at this level. After they were promoted they will have to recied a win and show they were really meant for the promotion slot.
Nottingham Forest Vs Millwall Prediction
6 of Forest’s final 8 league games last season produced under 2.5 goals. The same goes for 9 of Millwall’s last 14 competitive away games. This will be no easy match and we expect to see both sides score in this match with under 2.5 goals.
Nottingham Forest will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||2670||SUNDERLAND 2.22||3.31||DERBY 3.36||21:45|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||1763||NOTTINGHAM 2.05||3.40||MILLWALL 3.72||21:45|
|04-08||bet analysis||5123||MONACO 1.39||4.92||TOULOUSE 8.02||21:45|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||5142||STANDARD LIEGE 2.53||3.44||RACING GENK 2.74||21:30|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||3182||AC HORSENS 2.47||3.27||SILKEBORG IF 2.95||20:00|
|04-08||bet analysis||3907||GKS PIAST GLIWICE 2.25||3.25||SLASK WROCLAW 3.14||19:00|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||4295||WISLA PLOCK 2.91||3.07||WISLA KRAKOW 2.49||21:30|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||5742||ANZHI MAKHACHKALA 2.74||3.12||FC ROSTOV 2.74||20:00|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||4375||DEGERFORS 2.34||3.45||ORGRYTE IS 2.92||20:00|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||5240||CS VOLUNTARI 2.41||3.21||BOTOSANI 3.00||21:00|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||3531||CABINTEELY 5.16||3.79||WATERFORD UTD 1.63||21:45|
|04-08||bet analysis||2371||SLAVIA SOFIA 2.33||3.07||BEROE 3.18||18:00|
|04-08||bet analysis||2883||PIRIN BLAGOEVGRAD 3.39||3.07||CHERNO MORE 2.22||21:00|
|04-08||bet analysis||3279||USTI NAD LABEM 2.18||3.27||BANIK SOKOLOV 3.17||19:00|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||4819||ZNOJMO 2.57||3.31||HRADEC KRALOVE 2.57||20:30|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||1509||IF GNISTAN 5.98||4.16||TPS TURKU 1.51||18:30|
|04-08||bet analysis||3535||POLI TIMISOARA 1.76||3.41||JUVENTUS BUCURESTI 5.06||18:30|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||1527||DROGHEDA UTD 8.87||5.16||CORK CITY 1.34||21:45|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||2278||BOHEMIANS FC 2.20||3.38||BRAY WANDERERS 3.33||21:45|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||2099||DUNDALK FC 1.35||5.24||LIMERICK FC 8.38||21:45|
|04-08||Bet Analysis||5539||FINN HARPS 2.64||3.34||GALWAY UTD 2.69||22:00|