Osasuna Vs Granada Prediction- two sides in the relegation zone will be clashing for the Spainish Primera División match at the Estadio El Sadar.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Osasuna Vs Granada Prediction: match facts
- Osasuna are in the 20th position on the Spain Primera División table with 19 points after playing 36 matches with 3 wins 10 draws and 23 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 2 draws and 3 losses(LDLDL)
- Their last match played they lost 4-1 to Valencia on an away ground match.
- They have played a total of 18 home matches with 1 win 7 draws and 10 lossses
- Granada are in the 19th position on the Spain Primera División table with 20 points after playing 36 matches with 4 wins 8 draws and 24 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 5 losses with no draw nor losses.
- Their last match played they lost 0-4 to Real Madrid on a home ground match.
- They have played a total of 18 away matches with no win 4 draws and 14 losses.
Osasuna Vs Granada Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have meet a total of 9 times with Osasuna recording 2 wins whereas Granada has 4 wins and 3 draws.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 2 wins for Granada while Osasuna has 1 win and 2 draws for both teams.
- Their last match played they went on a 1-1 draw on Granada’s home ground match played on 15/01/2017.
why Osasuna will win
Osasuna have conceded in 94% of their league games while that figure is 92% for Granada so they’ve both found clean sheets very hard to come by. Osasuna have improved marginally in recent months at least, although it’s come far too late to save them from the drop.In the last 5 matches played they have only lost once and are quite sure to bag the 3 points in this match.
why Granada will win
Granada come into the game having taken just 1 point from their last 11 so confidence is clearly low. They’ve lost all 5 games so far under Tony Adams and if the Englishman is to get a league point then this might be his best chance. The stats do suggest we will see goals at both ends here. In the last 5 matches they have not registered good results and are looking forward to bag the 3 points and break the losing streak.
Osasuna Vs Granada Prediction
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|13-05||Bet Analysis||Atalanta||X||AC Milan||21:45|
|13-05||Bet Analysis||C Palace||X||Hull||14:00|
|14-05||Bet Analysis||Huddersfield||X||Sheff Wed||14:00|
|14-05||Bet Analysis||Tottenham||X||Man Utd||18:30|