Oxford United Vs Blackpool Prediction- Oxford United will host Blackpool at the Kassam Stadium for the England League One match battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Oxford United Vs Blackpool Prediction: match facts
- Oxford United having played 26 matches is at position 10 with 35 points in this 2017-18 England League One.
- They have won 9 times, drawn 8 times and lost 9 games.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 4 times and lost 4 times in their overall 13 home games played
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 games, drawn 2 games and lost 2 games (WLDLD)
- Their last game played against Peterborough United they won 0-2 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 41 goals for (GF), conceded 39 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
- Blackpool having played 26 matches is at position 13 with 32 points in this 2017-18 England League One.
- They have won 8 times, drawn 8 times and lost 10 games.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 5 times and lost 5 times in their overall 13 away games played
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 2 games and lost 2 games (WDLDL)
- Their last game played against Rochdale they drew 1-1 an away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 34 goal for (GF), conceded 37 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
Oxford United Vs Blackpool Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 7 times with Blackpool recording 3 wins whereas Oxford United has 2 wins and 2 draws draw for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 1 win for Oxford United whereas Blackpool has 2 wins and 2 draws for both sides.
- Their last match played they managed a 3-1 win for Blackpool on a home ground match played on 12/09/2017.
Oxford United Vs Blackpool Prediction: player squads
OXFORD UNITED PREDICTED LINE UP: S. Eastwood, C. Ribeiro, M. Williamson, C. Nelson, R. Ledson, M. Johnson, J. Henry, C. Carroll, J. Rothwell, J. Ruffles, J. Payne, J. Obika and W. Thomas.
WHO TO WATCH: W. Thomas is the leading top goal scorer for Oxford United with 9 goals. J. Payne has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
BLACKPOOL PREDICTED LINE UP: R. Allsop, C. Tilt, O. Turton, C. Robertson, W. Aimson, S. Longstaff, C. Cooke, C. Daniel, V. Solomon-Otabor, J. Ryan, S. D’Almeida, K. Vassell, S. Quigley, N. Delfouneso, A. Gnanduillet and M. Cullen.
WHO TO WATCH: K. Vassell is the leading top goal scorer for Blackpool with 8 goals. S. Longstaff has the top most assist and both these two players will feature in this game.
Why Oxford United will win
Oxford’s win last time out will have lifted the confidence levels, but, as has become commonplace, they couldn’t resist conceding. In the last 5 matches played they have managed 2 draws 1 win and 2 losses, a win in their last match will motivate them to win.
Why Blackpool will win
Blackpool kept their useful scoring run going at the weekend, as they notched twice for the third game running. Av win in their last match played will motivate the away side to play for a win here despite playing away from home.
Oxford United Vs Blackpool Prediction
The struggle and battle for the points continues as the teams fight for their level best in the scramble for the points. This will be no easy match as we might see under 2.5 goals at the end of the match.
BLACKPOOL will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|06-01||Bet Analysis||LEYTON ORIENT 2.60||3.45||BOREHAM WOOD 2.60||18:00|
|06-01||Bet Analysis||DOVER 2.39||3.56||ALDERSHOT 2.77||18:00|
|06-01||Bet Analysis||WOKING 2.51||3.58||MAIDSTONE 2.62||18:00|
|06-01||Bet Analysis||GATESHEAD 2.51||3.41||SUTTON UNITED 2.72||18:00|
|06-01||Bet Analysis||PLYMOUTH 2.36||3.33||BURY 3.06||18:00|
|06-01||Bet Analysis||OXFORD UTD 2.59||3.34||BLACKPOOL 2.75||18:00|
|06-01||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 2.77||3.25||SHEFFIELD UTD 2.56||18:00|
|06-01||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 2.12||3.13||BURTON 3.71||18:00|
|06-01||Bet Analysis||OSASUNA 2.43||3.13||VALLADOLID 3.13||18:00|
|06-01||Bet Analysis||BLACKBURN 2.14||3.37||HULL CITY 3.37||18:00|
|06-01||Bet Analysis||LAS PALMAS UD 2.60||3.41||EIBAR 2.71||20:30|
|06-01||Bet Analysis||REUS DEPORTIU 2.86||2.80||ALCORCON 2.91||22:00|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||LEGANES 2.86||3.29||REAL SOCIEDAD 2.54||14:00|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||ALBACETE BALOMPIE 2.48||3.02||TENERIFE 3.18||18:00|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||SOCHAUX 2.77||3.09||AMIENS 2.66||19:30|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||LEONESA 2.65||3.08||NUMANCIA 2.87||20:00|
|07-01||Bet Analysis||ALMERIA 2.48||3.12||LUGO 3.07||22:00|