QPR Vs Reading Prediction- the duo will welcome the new season with QPR hosting their opponents Reading at the Loftus Road for an English Championship match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
QPR Vs Reading Prediction: match facts
- Queens Park Rangers finished in the 18th position with 53 points in the Championship table.
- Queens Park Rangers had played a total of 46 matches in England Championship.
- Their previous seasons statistics was 15 win, 8 draw and 23 losses.
- Queens Park Rangers did not win their last match in the competition.
- In their last 5 matches played in the previous season they managed 1 win and 4 losses(LWLLL)
- They last played away against Norwich City on an away ground match where they managed a 4-0 loss.
- This will be the first match played in this new 2017/18 season for them.
- Reading finished in the 3rd position with 85 points in the Championship table.
- Reading had played a total of 46 matches in England Championship.
- Their previous seasons statistics was 26 wins, 7 draws and 13 losses.
- Reading did not win their last match in the competition.
- In their last 5 matches played in the previous season they managed 3 win and 2 draws(DWDWW)
- They last played away against Huddersfield Town on an away ground match where they managed a 0-0 draw
- This will be the first match played in this new 2017/18 season after they were on a season break.
QPR Vs Reading Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have previously met 25 times with QPR’s record 6 wins whereas Reading has 9 wins and 10 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they managed 2 wins for QPR whereas Reading has 1 win and 2 draws for both sides.
- The two teams last played in January this year in this competition and QPR won the game 0-1 on an away ground match.
QPR Vs Reading Prediction: player squads
Queens Park Rangers predicted line up: N. Onuoha (D), A. Smithies (G), M. Luongo (M), J. Bidwell (D), C. Washington (A), G. Hall (D), J. Perch (D), J. Lynch (D), L. Freeman, P. Wszołek (M), T. Chery (M), I. Sylla (A), Y. N’Gbakoto (A), J. Cousins (M)
Who top watch: I. Sylla (A) was the leading goal scorer last season with 12 goals with L. Freeman (M) providing a majority of the assists.
Reading predicted line up: C. Gunter (D), A. Al-Habsi (G), L. Moore (D), D. Williams (M), Y. Kermorgant (A), G. McCleary (M), R. Beerens (M), T. Blackett (D), J. Swift (M), G. Evans (M), J. Obita (D), J. van den Berg (M), P. McShane (D)
Who top watch: Y. Kermorgant (A) was the leading goal scorer last season with 18 goals with G. McCleary (M) providing a majority of the assists.
Why QPR will win
They lost 7 of their final 8 league games last season to ultimately finish just 2 points above the relegation zone. They let in 1.43 goals per game and their limited transfer activity this summer is unlikely to do much to improve their defensive prowess. In the opening match in the season they will be playing on a home ground and will be looking forward to record a win here as they will have to use the home advantage.
Why Reading will win
The visitors they actually conceded 7 more goals than Wigan, who were relegated so their defence was by no means convincing particularly on the road. They conceded 3 or more goals in 35% of their away matches last term so there is hope for them here in the opening match in the new 2017-2018 season.
QPR Vs Reading Prediction
A huge 75% of QPR’s competitive home games last season produced 2-1 scorelines with 5 of them going the way of the visitors. 65% of Reading away league games last term produced over 2.5 goals. This will be no easy match as the opener, each side will be looking forward to record a win here as it is the first match in the season.We might see both sides score in this match.
Reading will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|05-08||bet analysis||FULHAM 2.09||3.48||NORWICH CITY 3.53||17:00|
|05-08||bet analysis||BURTON 2.69||3.18||CARDIFF 2.75||17:00|
|05-08||bet analysis||IPSWICH 2.42||3.22||BIRMINGHAM 3.06||17:00|
|05-08||bet analysis||PRESTON 3.00||3.22||SHEFFIELD WED 2.46||17:00|
|05-08||Bet Analysis||WOLVERHAMPTON 2.64||3.18||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.80||17:00|
|05-08||bet analysis||SHEFFIELD UTD 2.15||3.44||BRENTFORD 3.39||17:00|
|05-08||Bet Analysis||MK DONS 2.58||3.22||WIGAN 2.85||17:00|
|05-08||bet analysis||QPR 2.74||3.28||READING 2.63||17:00|
|05-08||bet analysis||SHREWSBURY 2.53||3.28||NORTHAMPTON 2.85||17:00|
|05-08||bet analysis||OLDHAM 2.87||3.08||OXFORD UTD 2.65||17:00|
|05-08||Bet Analysis||ASTON VILLA 2.09||3.32||HULL CITY 3.70||19:30|
|05-08||bet analysis||METZ 2.77||3.15||GUINGAMP 2.71||21:00|
|05-08||bet analysis||TROYES 2.59||3.13||RENNES 2.92||21:00|
|05-08||bet analysis||ST. ETIENNE 2.26||3.12||NICE 3.50||21:00|
|06-08||bet analysis||ANGERS 2.54||3.08||BORDEAUX 3.03||18:00|
|06-08||bet analysis||BOLTON 2.85||3.22||LEEDS 2.58||18:30|
|06-08||bet analysis||BRONDBY IF 2.41||3.38||FC COPENHAGEN 2.95||19:00|