Reading Vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction- Reading will lock horns with Queens Park Rangers at the Madejski Stadium for the England Championship match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Reading Vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction: match facts
- Reading having played 38 matches is at position 19 with 36 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 8 times, drawn 12 times and lost 18 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 games, drawn 2 games and lost 3 games:- (LLDDL)
- They have won 3 times, drawn 7 times and lost 9 times in their overall 17 home matches played.
- They are coming into this game on the back of a a 2-0 away loss to Leeds United.
- So far in this season they have scored 44 goals for (GF), conceded 57 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -13 goals.
- QPR having played 38 matches is at position 15 with 47 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 12 times, drawn 11 times and lost 15 games.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 6 times and lost 10 times in their overall 19 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 2 games and lost 1 game:- (DWWDL)
- Their last game played against Aston Villa they drew 1-1 an away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 45 goals for (GF), conceded 55 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -10 goals.
Reading Vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 26 times with Reading recording 9 wins whereas Queens Park Rangers has 7 wins and 10 draws for the two sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed to record 0 wins for Queens Park Rangers while Reading has 3 wins and 2 draw for the pair.
- Their last match played they managed a 2-2 win for Queens Park Rangers on a home ground match played on 08/10/2017.
Reading Vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction: player squads
Reading predicted line up: C. Gunter (D), A. Al-Habsi (G), L. Moore (D), D. Williams (M), Y. Kermorgant (A), G. McCleary (M), R. Beerens (M), T. Blackett (D), J. Swift (M), G. Evans (M), J. Obita (D), J. van den Berg (M), P. McShane (D)
Who to watch: L. Kelly is the leading goal scorer with 11 goals.
QUEENS PARK RANGERS PREDICTED LINE UP: A. Smithies, D. Furlong, S. Caulker, J. Robinson, N. Onuoha, R. Manning, Y. N’Gbakoto, I. Chair, Idrissa Sylla, M. Petrasso, A. Borysiuk, L. Freeman, M. Smith and C. Washington.
WHO TO WATCH: M. Smith is the leading top goal scorer for Queens Park Rangers with 6 goals. L. Freeman has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Reading will win
Reading have conceded in 89% of their home games this term but have hard a tough run in the last 5 matches. A home advantage in this fixture will see them push for a win.
Why Queens Park Rangers will win
Tough away games at Aston Villa and Fulham, the sides in 3rd and 4th place were expected to yield no points but picked four. They have scored atleast a goal in the last 3 matches and them playing away they will be more defensive here.
Reading Vs Queens Park Rangers Prediction
Queens Park Rangers are unbeaten in 5 games against Reading. They’ve lost 2-0 on their last trip to the Madejski. It will be a tough encounter as we might see under 2.5 goals.
Under 2.5 goals,1-1 draw
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIP||ANALYSIS||RESULT|
|30/03/18||Millwall 1.93||3.38||Nottingham 4.24||1X||Bet Analysis||2-0|
|30/03/18||Leeds 1.93||3.44||Bolton 4.14||Bet Analysis||2-1|
|30/03/18||Cardiff 1.45||4.28||Burton 8.03||1||Bet Analysis||3-1|
|30/03/18||Derby 1.58||3.98||Sunderland 6.00||1||Bet Analysis||1-4|
|30/03/18||Sheffield Wed 2.91||3.13||Preston 2.59||Bet Analysis||4-1|
|30/03/18||Middlesbrough 2.80||3.12||Wolverhampton 2.69||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|30/03/18||Brentford 2.04||3.54||Sheffield Utd 3.60||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|30/03/18||Barnsley 3.08||3.29||Bristol City 2.37||Bet Analysis||2-2|
|30/03/18||Norwich City 3.08||3.51||Fulham 2.27||2||Bet Analysis||0-2|
|30/03/18||Reading 2.47||3.33||QPR 2.90||Bet Analysis||1-0|
|30/03/18||AJ Auxerre 1.72||3.93||Bourg Peronnas 4.63||Bet Analysis||3-1|
|30/03/18||AC Ajaccio 2.36||3.22||Clermont Foot 3.17||Bet Analysis||2-1|
|30/03/18||GO Ahead Eagles 2.07||3.66||Helmond Sport 3.29||1x||Bet Analysis||3-1|
|30/03/18||De Graafschap 1.46||4.65||Waalwick 6.22||1||Bet Analysis||1-0|
|30/03/18||Almere City 2.67||3.73||Fortuna Sittard 2.40||Bet Analysis||1-2|