Red Bull Salzburg vs Real Sociedad Prediction. Red Bull Salzburg and Real Sociedad face off in the UEFA Europa League match at Red Bull Arena.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Red Bull Salzburg vs Real Sociedad Prediction: Match Facts
- Red Bull Salzburg have played 9 matches so far in the 2017-18 Europe UEFA Europa League competition with resulting 5 wins,4 draws and 0 losses.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 times in their overall 4 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played across all competitions they have won 4 games, drawn 1 game and lost 0 games (DWWWW)
- Their last game played against Real Sociedad they won 3-1 an away match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 11 goals for (GF), conceded 10 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
- Real Sociedad having played 7 matches so far in the 2017-18 Europe UEFA Europa League competition with resulting 4 wins,1 draw and 2 losses.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 time and lost 1 times in their overall 3 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played across all competitions they have won 2 game, drawn 1 game and lost 2 game:- (WDLWL)
- Their last game played against Levante Fc they won 3-0 a home game.
- So far in their group competition they have scored 18 goals for (GF), conceded 8 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 10 goals.
Red Bull Salzburg vs Real Sociedad Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met only once prior to this meeting and that was in the reverse match of this game that ended in a 2-2 draw at Real Sociedad.
Red Bull Salzburg vs Real Sociedad Prediction: Players News and Squads
RB SALZBURG PREDICTED STARTING LINE-UP: 4-4-2 Goalkeeper: Stankovic Defenders: Lainer, Caleta-Car, Paulo Miranda, Ulmer Midfielders: Haidara, Samassekou, Lazaro, Berisha Forwards: Hwang, Oberlin
WHO TO WATCH: M. Dabbur has scored 4 goals for his side in at Europa competition for his side.
REAL SOCIEDAD PREDICTED LINE UP: G. Rulli, Álvaro Odriozola, Raúl Navas, Aritz Elustondo, Illarramendi, Zurutuza, Kévin Rodrigues, Canales, Xabi Prieto, Juanmi, C. Vela, Mikel Oyarzabal, Willian José and Agirretxe.
WHO TO WATCH: Willian José is the leading top goal scorer for Real Sociedad with 7 goals in the domestic league and has five goals in the tournament already this season.
Why Red Bull Salzburg will win
Red Bull Salzburg got two important away goals in the Reverse leg and will be building on that to win now that they will be playing at home with remarkable record of three wins and a darw in 4 matches payed here in this competition this season.
Why Real Sociedad will win
Real Sociedad still have 1 leg in this competition with that first leg draw and with more experience in European competition than the hosts they will be looking to get on the front foot at Leipzig.
Red Bull Salzburg vs Real Sociedad Prediction
With home ground advantage for Leipzig and Real Sociedad having blown their 2-1 lead in 90+ minutes this game is very match at the hosts hands and we think they will win here,
Our Prediction: a home win for Red Bulls
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|21/02||Bet Analysis||SHAKHTAR DONETSK 2.43||3.29||ROMA 3.02||22:45|
|21/02||Bet Analysis||SEVILLA FC 3.02||3.18||MANCHESTER UTD 2.48||22:45|
|21/02||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 3.18||3.29||CARDIFF 2.32||22:45|
|21/02||Bet Analysis||BRISTOL CITY 2.47||3.39||FULHAM 2.85||22:45|
|22/02||Bet Analysis||ATALANTA 2.34||3.59||BORUSSIA DORTMUND 2.93||23:05|
|22/02||Bet Analysis||SPORTING BRAGA 2.81||3.46||MARSEILLE 2.49||23:05|
|22/02||Bet Analysis||RB SALZBURG 2.32||3.51||REAL SOCIEDAD 3.02||23:05|
|23/02||Bet Analysis||AUSTRIA LUSTENAU 2.56||3.41||WIENER NEUSTADT 2.66||20:30|
|23/02||Bet Analysis||MAINZ 2.36||3.32||VFL WOLFSBURG 3.11||22:30|
|23/02||Bet Analysis||TSV HARTBERG 2.39||3.34||WACKER INNSBRUCK 2.92||22:30|
|23/02||Bet Analysis||HULL CITY 2.63||3.28||SHEFFIELD UTD 2.74||22:45|
|23/02||Bet Analysis||STRASBOURG 2.59||3.13||MONTPELLIER 2.92||22:45|
|23/02||Bet Analysis||DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA 2.50||3.20||ESPANYOL 2.99||23:00|