Red Star Belgrade Vs BATE Borisov Prediction- the Serbians play host to Belarus’ finest, BATE Borisov in what is expected to be a very close and competitive match at the Rajko Mitić Stadium.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Red Star Belgrade Vs BATE Borisov Prediction: match facts
- Red Star Belgrade having played 7 matches is at position 1 with 19 points in the 2017 Serbia Super Liga .
- They have won 6 times, drawn 1 times and lost 0 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 4 games drawn 1 game and lost 0 game (WDWWW)
- They have played 4 matches on a home ground match where they have recorded 3 wins 1 draw and 0 losses
- Their last game played against Javor Ivanjica they won 0-2 away.
- So far in this season they have scored 18 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +17 goals.
- Bate Borisov are 3rd position in the Belarus Premier League 2017 table, they have played a total of 21 matches with them recording 14 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses with 45 points in this season.
- In their last 5 overall matches played they have managed 3 win 0 draws and 2 losses (WWLWL)
- Their last match played was in their domestic league was against Slavia in home game that ended in 2-0 win for the hosts.
- They have played 11 matches in this competition with 9 win 1 draw and 1 loss.
- So far in t they have scored 36 goals for (GF), conceded 11 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +25 goal.
Red Star Belgrade Vs BATE Borisov Prediction: h2h
- The pair has never meet ever before and this will be the first time to play against each other in this European Competition.
Red Star Belgrade Vs BATE Borisov Prediction: player squads
Red Star Belgrade predicted line up: 4-4-2 Goalkeeper: F. Manojlović Defenders: A. Frimpong, D. Anđelković, F. Stojković, V. Savić Midfielders: D. Le Tallec, S. Srnić, N. Milijaš Forwards: N. Milić, Ricardinho, R. Boakye
WHO TO WATCH: Brazilian Ricardinho scored in Red Star’s last game before being substituted late on, but he is still expected to be fit and ready to start against BATE
BATE Borisov predicted line up: (G)- D. Scherbitski (D)- M. Volodko,V. Gayduchik,I. Stasevich,D. Baga, (M)- E. Y. Berezkin, M. Ivanić, I. Stasevich, J. Kendysh (A)- M. Gordeychuk, V. Rodionov
WHO TO WATCH: V. Rodionov has scored 18 goals for Bate after making 20 appearances.
Why Red Star Belgrade will win
Red Star Belgrade finished as the runners-up in the Serbian Super Liga last season, causing a shock in the play-off tie for the Europa League by beating the much fancied Russian side Krasnodar 4-4 on aggregate. Playing on a home ground match, they will have to use he home advantage in this match battle to record the first points on the group table standings.
Why BATE Borisov will win
The visitors from Belarus won their league title last season, but filed to qualify for the Champions League after coming up against Slavia Praha of the Czech Republic and losing on away goals. In the last 2 matches played by the hosts they have managed a total of 6 goals and are confident in their squad offensive squad and will be looking forward for a win here away.
Red Star Belgrade Vs BATE Borisov Prediction
We’re backing both teams to score in this game, as the pair has recorded a well delivering goal stats. In three out of their last six matches in all competitions, both sides have been involved in games where both teams have scored. We foresee this will be no easy match with under 2.5 goals expected to be seen.
The match will end on a draw or Red Star Belgrade to win.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||4216||ARSENAL 1.36||5.02||FC KOLN 8.72||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||1942||VILLARREAL 1.30||5.40||ASTANA 11.07||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||3128||SLAVIA PRAGUE 2.15||3.28||MACCABI TEL AVIV 3.60||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||2199||DYNAMO KIEV 1.20||6.44||SKENDERBEU 16.38||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||4538||BSC YOUNG BOYS 1.99||3.56||PARTIZAN 3.77||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||4220||BASAKSEHIR 1.68||3.74||LUDOGORETS RAZGRAD 5.42||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||5600||HOFFENHEIM 1.50||4.33||SPORTING BRAGA 6.69||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||2446||AUSTRIA VIENNA 5.90||4.24||AC MILAN 1.56||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||3012||APOLLON LIMASSOL 5.99||4.03||LYON 1.58||20:00|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||3538||RED STAR BELGRADE 1.77||3.48||BATE BORISOV 5.14||22:05|
|14-09||Bet Analysis||2192||MARSEILLE 1.41||4.62||KONYASPOR 8.15||22:05|
|14-09||bet analysis||4565||FC ZLIN 2.11||3.30||SHERIFF TIRASPOL 3.68||20:00|
|14-09||bet analysis||5514||HAPOEL BEER SHEVA 1.68||3.74||FC LUGANO 5.42||22:05|
|14-09||bet analysis||4043||ZORYA LUHANSK 1.93||3.44||OSTERSUNDS 4.19||22:05|
|14-09||bet analysis||2392||REAL SOCIEDAD 1.35||5.09||ROSENBORG 8.93||22:05|
|14-09||bet analysis||1635||VARDAR SKOPJE 7.08||4.41||ZENIT ST PETERSBURG 1.47||22:05|