Republic of Ireland v Serbia Prediction. The most definative match of group D takes place at Aviva Stadium, Dublin as Republic of Ireland host Serbia.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Republic of Ireland v Serbia Prediction: Match Facts
- Republic of Ireland are in the 2nd position on group D of the Europe World Cup Qualification Europe Teams table with 13 points after playing 7 matches with 3 win 4 draw and 0 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 2 wins 3 draws and 0 losses.(DDDWW)
- Their last match played they drew 0-0 to Georgia on an an away ground match.
- They have played a total of 3 home matches with 1 win 2 draw and 0 losses.
- So far in this qualification they have scored 9 goals (for) and conceded 5 goals (against) with a goal difference of +4 goals.
- Serbia are in the first position on group D of the Europe World Cup Qualification Europe Teams table with 15 points after playing 7 matches with 4 wins 3 draws and 0 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 3 wins 2 draws and 0 losses (WDWDW)
- Their last match played they won 3-0 to Moldova in a home ground match.
- They have played a total of 3 away matches with 2 wins 1 draw and 0 losses.
- So far in this qualification they have scored 16 goals (for) and conceded 7 goals (against) with a goal difference of +9 goals.
Republic of Ireland v Serbia Prediction: H2H
- The first match in Belgrade was highly entertaining as the two sides shared points in the 2-2 draw which was the first ever competitive match between the two teams, the three encounters prior to that were all friendlies that ended in 2 draws and 1 win for Serbia.
Republic of Ireland v Serbia Prediction: Player News and Squads
Republic of Ireland Predicted Lineup: D. Randolph,S. Ward,S. Duffy,R. Keogh,J. O’Shea,J. McClean,J. Hendrick,G. Whelan,R. Brady,J. Walters,D. Murphy
Who To Watch:J. McClean is the leading top goal scorer for Republic of Ireland with 3 goals.W. Hoolahan is their player with the most assists.
Serbias’ Predicted lineup: (G)- Stojković (D Rukavina, Kolarov, Obradović, Ivanović (M)-Zoran Tosic, Dusan Tadic, Nemanja Matic, Kostić (A)- Aleksandar Mitrovic, Milivojević
WHO TO WATCH: Dusan Tadic has been directly involved in 11 of Serbia’s 12 goals in qualifying so far, scoring four and assisting a further seven times.
Why Republic of Ireland will win
Ireland are undefeated on the home turf. In three games, the crowd saw only three goals two for and one against and even though the Irish are less of a force from an attacking sense, but they are a well-organized outfit that is tough to break down. As their long-term stats show, there won’t be many goals here and that is a testament to their hard-working nature.
Why Serbia will win
Serbia are in the best form in the last 5 years, they finally have a team capable of competing on one of the great competitions and they will be under minimal pressure in this match for even a draw should fit them just fine.
Republic of Ireland v Serbia Prediction
Like Ireland, Serbia are unbeaten in seven Group D games and now sit in pole position to automatically progress to Russia 2018 and this fixture is an ‘all or nothing’ clash that will separate glory from a spot in the dreaded play-offs.
Our Prediction: A home win for Republic of Ireland or a draw.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||1681||COLOMBIA 2.95||3.17||BRAZIL 2.53||23:30|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||4187||MOLDOVA 7.51||4.02||WALES 1.50||21:45|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||4472||IRELAND 2.44||2.98||SERBIA 3.31||21:45|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||4279||KOSOVO 3.46||3.25||FINLAND 2.22||21:45|
|05-09||bet analysis||3725||SOUTH AFRICA 1.53||3.98||CAPE VERDE 7.09||20:00|
|05-09||bet analysis||5507||CONGO 4.55||3.52||GHANA 1.84||17:30|
|05-09||bet analysis||1397||EGYPT 1.56||3.66||UGANDA 7.53||21:00|
|05-09||3720||AUSTRIA 1.42||4.47||GEORGIA 8.45||21:45|
|05-09||4894||ITALY 1.22||5.89||ISRAEL 17.13||21:45|
|05-09||4431||LIECHTENSTEIN 60.00||25.00||SPAIN 1.01||21:45|
|05-09||2304||MACEDONIA 2.90||3.11||ALBANIA 2.63||21:45|
|05-09||3777||TURKEY 3.54||3.22||CROATIA 2.20||21:45|
|05-09||5322||ICELAND 2.41||3.06||UKRAINE 3.27||21:45|
|05-09||3447||SOLOMON ISLANDS 6.68||5.24||NEW ZEALAND 1.39||06:00|
|05-09||5336||BOLIVIA 4.26||3.50||CHILE 1.89||23:00|
|05-09||5425||QATAR 2.84||3.16||CHINA 2.62||18:00|
|05-09||5748||UZBEKISTAN 2.94||3.05||SOUTH KOREA 2.62||18:00|
|05-09||5110||IRAN 2.32||3.13||SYRIA 3.34||18:00|
|05-09||1332||AUSTRALIA 1.12||9.12||THAILAND 22.54||13:00|
|05-09||5370||IRAQ 2.59||3.18||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 2.86||17:00|
|05-09||1333||SAUDI ARABIA 2.48||3.29||JAPAN 2.91||20:30|
|05-09||1085||DR CONGO 1.84||3.69||TUNISIA 4.28||20:30|
|05-09||4493||MALI 3.01||3.43||MOROCCO 2.36||22:00|