Rosenborg vs Celtic Prediction. Lerkendal Stadion hosts the 2nd Leg of the crucial UEFA Champions League 3rd Qualifying Round tie.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Rosenborg vs Celtic Prediction: Match Facts
- Rosenborg BK having played 17 matches is at position 1 with 35 points in this 2017 Norway Eliteserien.
- They have won 10 times, drawn 5 times and lost 2 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 3 times and lost 0 times in their overall 3 matches in this competition.
- Their last 5 overall matches played they have won 2 games and drawn 3. (DDWDW)
- Their last game played against Celtic in the first leg match of this game away that ended in a 0-0 draw.
- Celtic having played 33 matches finished at position 1 with 91 points in the Scottish Premier League 2016-2017 season table.
- They have won 29 drawn 4 and lost 0.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 times in their overall 3 matches in this competition.
- The Celts have 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in their overall last five matches played in all competitions. (WDWLW)
- Their last game played against Sunderland in a friendly build up match for this clash away that they won 0-5.
Rosenborg vs Celtic Prediction: H2H
- The 1st Leg last week ended goalless. Prior to that the most recent meetings came in this competition in the 2001 group stage. Both teams won their home fixture.
Rosenborg vs Celtic Prediction: Player News And Squad
CELTIC PREDICTED LINE UP: S. Brown (M), C. Gordon (G), S. Sinclair (M), M. Lustig (D), S. Armstrong (M), T. Rogić(A), E. Sviatchenko (D), P. Roberts (M), J. Forrest (M), C. McGregor (M), K. Tierney (D)
WHO TO WATCH: Key attacker Leigh Griffiths was sorely missed in the first leg (calf injury ), but he could recover in time to face the Norwegians being the only forward with Moussa Dembele also injured.
ROSENBORG PREDICTED STARTING LINE-UP: André Hansen, A. Østbø, V. Hedenstad, T. Reginiussen, J. Bjørdal, J. Skjelvik, B. Meling, M. Jensen, N. Bendtner, E. Rashani and M. Vilhjálmsson.
WHO TO WATCH: Experienced Former Arsenal striker Niklas Bendtner is likely to lead the line for the Rosenborg against Celtic.
Why Rosenborg will win
Rosenborg have a great chance to progress and should still have a slight fitness advantage given they are in the middle of their season. They have won 15 of their 24 competitive games in 2017 and with home advantage in their way they can bag a win here.
Why Celtic will win
When the two teams played last week in Glasgow, Celtic was better team having 66% possession 3 shots on target and 7 corners but they simply couldn’t score and now the stake is high for both teams and we think they will find their form and win the match.
Rosenborg vs Celtic Prediction
Today’s hosts Rosenborg did remarkably well to hold Celtic to a goalless draw at Celtic Park, but the Norwegian champions have yet to get their job done in the double-header against Brendan Rodgers’ troops, so we think we think more experience will favor the visitors,
Our prediction : an away win for Celtic
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|02-08||bet analysis||AEL LIMASSOL 2.70||3.25||AUSTRIA VIENNA 2.70||19:00|
|02-08||bet analysis||BATE BORISOV 3.35||3.14||SLAVIA PRAGUE 2.32||20:00|
|02-08||Bet Analysis||BSC YOUNG BOYS 2.54||3.52||DYNAMO KIEV 2.70||21:15|
|02-08||Bet Analysis||HAFNARFJORDUR 2.70||3.25||MARIBOR 2.70||21:30|
|02-08||Bet Analysis||ROSENBORG 2.75||3.35||CELTIC 2.59||21:45|
|02-08||Bet Analysis||HNK RIJEKA 2.37||3.28||RB SALZBURG 3.12||21:45|
|03-08||bet analysis||DINAMO MINSK 2.42||3.18||AEK LARNACA 3.12||18:00|
|03-08||bet analysis||GABALA 2.97||3.24||PANATHINAIKOS 2.49||20:00|
|03-08||Bet Analysis||LYNGBY BK 3.30||3.41||FC KRASNODAR 2.22||20:45|
|03-08||bet analysis||SKENDERBEU 2.70||3.19||MLADA BOLESLAV 2.75||21:00|
|03-08||Bet Analysis||HAJDUK SPLIT 2.04||3.59||BRONDBY IF 3.59||21:30|
|03-08||bet analysis||SCR ALTACH 3.19||3.30||KAA GENT 2.32||21:30|
|03-08||bet analysis||PANIONIOS GSS 2.90||3.11||MACCABI TEL AVIV 2.63||22:00|