Sevilla FC vs Manchester United Prediction. Sevilla FC and Manchester United face off in the 2017-18 Champions League at Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Sevilla FC vs Manchester United Prediction: Match Facts
- Sevilla FC have played 8 matches so far in the 2017-18 Europe UEFA Champions League Group competition with resulting 3 wins,4 draw and 1 loss.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 2 time and lost 0 times in their overall 4 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played across all competitions they have won 4 games, drawn 0 game and lost 1 game (WWWLW)
- Their last game played against Las Palmas they won 5-0 a home game.
- So far in this competition they have scored 7 goals for (GF), conceded 8 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
- Manchester United having played 6 matches so far in the 2017-18 Europe UEFA Champions League Group competition with resulting 5 wins,0 draw and 1 loss.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 time and lost 1 times in their overall 3 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played across all competitions they have won 3 games, drawn 0 game and lost 2 game:- (WLWLW)
- Their last game played against Huddersfield they won 0-2 away from home.
- So far in this competition they have scored 9 goals for (GF), conceded 6 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 3 goals.
Sevilla FC vs Manchester United Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have only met once in the past and that was a Friendly match played on 09/08/2013 and Sevilla won the match 1-3 at Old Trafford.
Sevilla FC vs Manchester United Prediction: Player News and Squads
SEVILLA FC PREDICTED LINE UP: Soria; Mercado, Geis, Lenglet, Escudero; Vazquez, Pizarro, Banega; Navas, Ben Yedder, Sarabia.
WHO TO WATCH: Wissam Ben Yedder have been in sensational shape for Sevillain the champions and remains their top scorer this season.
MANCHESTER UNITED PREDICTED LINE UP: David de Gea, P.Jones, A.Young, D. A. Valencia, C. Smalling, , J. Lingard, A.Samchez, N. Matić, P.pogba, J. Mata, R. Lukaku, A. Martial and M. Rashford.
WHO TO WATCH: R. Lukaku is the leading top goal scorer for Manchester United with 8 goals. H. Mkhitaryan has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Sevilla FC will win
Sevilla have been a force at home in this competition and have not lost yet at home with improving they will be looking to get all point before the second leg of this clash.
Why Manchester United will win
Manchester United did finish on top of their group and we do fancy they a group of players capable of winning here as Mourinho teams are built on good defence unlike Liverpool and will get a narrow win here.
Sevilla FC vs Manchester United Prediction
Sevilla have a poor record of eight losses in 12 La Liga away games gives Manchester United a leeway to go and scrap a win here as the hosts have been also sloppy in defense having concede in each of their last 4 games to this clash..
Our Prediction: An away win for Manchester United.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|21/02||Bet Analysis||5722||IPSWICH 3.18||3.29||CARDIFF 2.32||22:45|
|21/02||Bet Analysis||4567||WOLVERHAMPTON 1.62||3.93||NORWICH CITY 5.66||22:45|
|21/02||Bet Analysis||3350||ROCHDALE 2.15||3.44||MK DONS 3.39||22:45|
|21/02||Bet Analysis||1244||SV DARMSTADT 2.43||3.46||KAISERSLAUTERN 2.86||20:30|