Sheffield Wednesday vs Middlesbrough Prediction. The Hillsborough Stadium will be a testing environment for a Boro team as they Play against Sheffield Wed in the Championship.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Sheffield Wednesday vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Match Facts
- Sheffield Wednesday having played 22 matches is at position 15 with 27 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 9 times and lost 7 games.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 5 times and lost 2 times in their overall 11 home games played.
- Sheffield Wednesday have 0 wins, 2 losses, and 3 draws in their last five matches: (LLDDD)
- Their recent game was against leaders Wolverhampton Wanderers, they lost 0-1 at home.
- So far in this season they have scored 26 goals for (GF), conceded 27 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of – 1 goal.
- Middlesbrough having played 22 matches is at position 10 with 32 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 9 times, drawn 5 times and lost 8 games.
- Middlesbrough have three losses and two wins in their last five matches: (LWLLW)
- They have won 3 times, drawn 3 times and lost 5 times in their overall 11 away matches played
- Middlesbrough are coming into this game on the back of a 2-1 defeat at Millwall last weekend.
- So far in this season they have scored 28 goals for (GF), conceded 22 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 6 goals.
Sheffield Wednesday vs Middlesbrough Prediction: H2H
- Sheffield Wednesday and Boro have met 75 times before, with each of them taking 11 draws and 31 wins for Sheffield Wednesday while Boro have won 33 matches.
- In the last 5 between them Sheffield Wednesday have won 2 matches and Boro have won 3 matches.
- The previous meeting between the sides was at the Riverside Stadium in 2015 where Middlesbrough secured a 1-0 triumph.
Sheffield Wednesday vs Middlesbrough Prediction: Players News And Squads
SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PREDICTED LINE UP: 1 Westwood-12 Loovens, 36 Pudil, A. Reach, 32 Hunt, 15 Lees-41 Bannan, 23 Hutchinson, 33 Wallace, 5 Hooper-45 Forestieri, 6 Fletcher.
WHO TO WATCH: Hooper is the leading top goal scorer for Sheffield Wednesday with 10 goals. A. Reach has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
MIDDLESBROUGH PREDICTED LINE UP: Randolph, Christie, Ayala, Gibson, Fabio, Howson, Leadbitter, Downing, Bamford, Braithwaite, Assombalonga..
WHO TO WATCH: B. Assombalonga is the leading top goal scorer for Middlesbrough with 11 goals. M. Johnson has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Sheffield Wednesday Will Win
The hosts will be relying on their home ground advantage to win this clash as thye need to get back on course as soon as possible if they are to stay in the race for a place in the play-offs
Why Middlesbrough Will Win
They are starting to show they are capable of delivering the goods on the road as well as in front of their own fan as they have averaged their performance away from home win with 3 wins draws and losses.
Sheffield Wednesday vs Middlesbrough Prediction
The hosts have not won a single since the international break and they will be desperate to get back to winning ways but Middlesbrough are a hard nut to crack but whose record on the record on the road is not that good with consecutive losses in three which makes this game have a predictability of ending in share of points.,
Our prediction: A Draw.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||STOKE CITY 2.22||3.20||WEST BROMWICH 3.52||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||WEST HAM 2.15||3.28||NEWCASTLE 3.60||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||SWANSEA 3.03||3.08||CRYSTAL PALACE 2.54||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||SHEFFIELD WED 2.58||3.22||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.85||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||SHREWSBURY 2.57||3.00||PORTSMOUTH 3.05||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||BRIGHTON 2.54||3.14||WATFORD 2.98||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||PLYMOUTH 2.86||3.35||OLDHAM 2.49||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||AFC WIMBLEDON 2.99||3.15||BRADFORD CITY 2.51||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||CREWE 2.92||3.34||SWINDON TOWN 2.39||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||BARNET 2.83||3.25||CHELTENHAM 2.51||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||ST JOHNSTONE 2.95||3.17||HEARTS 2.53||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||PARTICK THISLE 2.41||3.32||HAMILTON 3.00||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||MOUSCRON PERUWELZ 2.90||3.44||ZULTE WAREGEM 2.42||20:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||GIMNASTIC TARRAGONA 3.17||3.22||HUESCA 2.36||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||AC MILAN 2.49||3.30||ATALANTA 2.92||20:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA 2.60||3.41||CELTA VIGO 2.71||20:30|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||EXCELSIOR 2.58||3.44||TWENTE 2.69||22:45|