Slovakia Vs Slovenia Prediction- Slovakia and Slovenia go head to head in what could prove a crucial match in the quest for World Cup qualification at the Štadión Antona Malatinského.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Slovakia Vs Slovenia Prediction: match facts
- Slovakia are in the 2nd position of the FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifier Europe group F table with 12 points after 6 matches with 4 wins 0 draws and 2 losses.
- In the group stages they have played 6 matches with 4 wins 0 draws and 2 losses.
- There form in the last games in the competition has been(WWWWL)
- They have won 3 drawn 0 and lost 1 in those matches.
- They have played a total of 3 games at home with 2 wins 0 draws and 1 loss
- The last game they played was against Lithuania in a away game that they won 1-2
- Slovenia are in the 3rd position of the FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifier Europe group F table with 11 points after 6 matches with 3 wins 2 draws and 1 loss
- In the group stages they have played 6 matches with 3 wins 2 draws and 1 loss.
- They have won 3 drawn 2 and lost 1 in those matches.
- There form in the last games in the competition has been 3 wins 1 draw and 1 loss(WLWDW)
- They have played a total of 3 games away with 1 win 1 draw and 1 loss
- The last game they played was against Malta on a home grounds a match they won 2-0
Slovakia Vs Slovenia Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 6 times with Slovakia recording 1 wins whereas Slovenia has 3 wins and 2 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 0 wins for Slovakia while Slovenia has 3 wins and 2 draws for both sides.
- Their last match played they managed a 1-0 win for Slovenia on a home ground match played on 08/10/2016.
Slovakia Vs Slovenia Prediction: player squads
Slovakia predicted line up: Dúbravka, Škriniar, Pekarík, Duda, Mak, Hamšík, Ďurica, Škrtel, Hubočan, Weiss, Greguš
Who to watch: center back Martin Skrtel captains the national side has he edges closer to 100 caps, with Jan Durica a constant companion at the back
Slovenia predicted line up: Oblak, Mlinar, Mevljam, Verbič, Bezjak, Berić, Jokić, Skubic, Krhin, Kurtić, Iličić
Who to watch: Atletico Madrid stopper Jan Oblak is an important figure between the sticks, and at the other end of the pitch Josip Ilicic and Tim Matavz look for the number nine role
Why Slovakia will win
The hosts beat Lithuania in their last match to follow on from a 3-1 win against Malta, making it four wins, one draw, and four defeats in their nine games since their Euro 2016 exit. Playing with a home ground advantage they will be looking forward to score and record a win
Why Slovenia will win
Slovenia couldn’t make it to Euro 2016, losing their playoff tie with Ukraine to fall at the final hurdle. Since then they have won five, drawn five, and lost three of their 13 games, focusing heavily on keeping it tight at the back and catching their opponents at the other end. On the 3rd position they will have to record a win in this match battle to see them secure an second position to play in the play offs.
Slovakia Vs Slovenia Prediction
89% of Slovenia’s last nine away games have seen fewer than three goals, and 67% of their last six on the road have ended all square. Qualification to the World Cup is a tougher prospect though, and with just one automatic qualification spot and one potential playoff they’re looking at a battle in the final four games. We expect this will be no easy match as the hots will be battling to record secure the second position on the group table.
The match will end on a draw or Slovakia will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||3175||PERU 1.51||4.31||BOLIVIA 6.46||05:15|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||4997||NORWAY 1.67||3.60||AZERBAIJAN 5.91||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2479||BRAZIL 1.36||4.89||ECUADOR 9.23||03:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2708||TUNISIA 1.83||3.33||DR CONGO 5.00||23:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2239||ROMANIA 1.55||3.31||ARMENIA 6.43||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2456||LITHUANIA 4.58||4.02||SCOTLAND 1.89||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||4176||SLOVAKIA 2.15||9.17||SLOVENIA 3.66||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||1298||MOROCCO 1.64||3.60||MALI 6.28||23:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||5400||VENEZUELA 4.41||3.23||COLOMBIA 1.83||00:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2396||CHILE 1.57||3.61||PARAGUAY 6.23||01:30|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||4011||CZECH REPUBLIC 5.43||4.02||GERMANY 1.63||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||5502||CS MARITIMO 2.02||3.22||GD ESTORIL 3.63||20:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||1058||OSTERS IF 2.08||3.47||IK FREJ 3.42||20:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||3297||NEW ZEALAND 1.17||7.71||SOLOMON ISLANDS 13.29||09:35|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||1865||NIGERIA 1.90||3.36||CAMEROON 4.50||19:00|
|01-09||bet analysis||4035||MALTA 25.89||3.34||ENGLAND 1.11||21:45|
|01-09||bet analysis||4000||SAN MARINO 23.75||11.33||NORTHERN IRELAND 1.09||21:45|
|01-09||bet analysis||4710||DUNDALK FC 1.41||4.82||ST PATRICKS 7.58||21:45|
|01-09||bet analysis||4738||GHANA 1.39||4.27||CONGO 10.68||18:30|
|01-09||bet analysis||5502||CS MARITIMO 2.06||3.17||GD ESTORIL 3.59||20:00|
|01-09||bet analysis||3962||SHAMROCK ROVERS 3.17||3.22||CORK CITY 2.36||21:45|