Sogndal Vs Odds Prediction. The battle for UEFA Europa League place is on as Sogndal host Odds at Fosshaugane Campus for Norway Eliteserien cup game.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Sogndal Vs Odds Prediction: match facts
- Sogndal having played 12 matches is at position 9 with 15 points in this 2016-17 Norway Eliteserien.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 3 times and lost 5 times.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 1 times and lost 2 times in their overall 6 home matches played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 game (WDLWW)
- Their last game played against Sandefjord they 3-2 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 18 goals for (GF), conceded 19 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goals.
- Odds having played 12 matches is at position 4 with 20 points in this 2016-17 Norway Eliteserien.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 2 times and lost 4 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 3 times in their overall 6 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 2 games and lost 1 game (DDLWW)
- Their last game played against Brann they drew 0-0 home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 11 goals for (GF), conceded 11 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goals.
Sogndal Vs Odds Prediction: h2h
- Both teams have met 20 times and drew 6 times while Sogndal wins 6 times and Odds wins 8 times.
- Their last 5 matches played Sogndal has won 0 games while Odds wins 3 games and they both drew 2 games.
- Their last match played on 30/10/2016 Odds won 3-1 being a home game.
Sogndal Vs Odds Prediction: players news and squads
SOGNDAL PREDICTED LINE UP: M. Dyngeland, T. Teniste, V. Grodås, B. Utvik, P. Steiring, C. Nwakali, E. Schulze, E. Birkelund, G. Koomson, H. Furebotn, B. Bye and M. Ramsland.
WHO TO WATCH: G. Koomson is the leading top goal scorer for Sogndal with 5 goals. E. Birkelund has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
ODDS PREDICTED LINE UP: S. Rossbach, E. Ruud, T. Grøgaard, J. Nilsen, S. Hagen, F. Nordkvelle, F. Jensen, O. Berg, J. Samuelsen, Riku Riski and O. Occéan.
WHO TO WATCH: E. Ruud is the leading top goal scorer for Odd with 2 goals. T. Grøgaard has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
why Sogndal will win
Sogndal are in the verge of falling down the table to the relegation zone and are fighting for the 3 points which will take them up top of the table a place secure far away from relegation zone. With this home ground advantage they are aiming to win another home match as they deed last week.
why Odds will win
Odds are looking for their 7th win in this away match after having a draw in their last game at home considering that they want to contest in the UEFA Europa League coming season.
Sogndal Vs Odds Prediction
These both teams are eligible to contest in the cup honor and the top European Leagues if either team gets a win considering that the league is still premature.
Our prediction: a win or draw for Odds.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|17-03||Bet Analysis||Aatvidaberg||X||Osters IF||17:00|
|17-03||Bet Analysis||Longford||X||Cobh Ramblers||21:30|
|17-03||Bet Analysis||Sligo Rovers||X||Galway United||21:45|
|18-03||FC Tokyo||X||Yokohama Marinos||12:00|
|18-03||Bet Analysis||Suwon Samsung||X||Seoul||12:00|
|18-03||Bet Analysis||Gangwon FC||X||Jeju United||13:00|
|18-03||Bet Analysis||Incheon Utd||X||Sangju Sangmu||13:00|