South Africa Vs Cape Verde Islands Prediction. The fight for the 2018 Russia World Cup continues as South Africa welcomes Cape Verde at Moses Mabhida Stadium for the Africa World Cup Qualification game.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
South Africa Vs Cape Verde Islands Prediction: Match Facts
- South Africa having played 3 matches is at position 3 with 4 points in this 2017-18 Group D Africa World Cup Qualification.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 1 time.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 2 away matches played.
- Their last 3 matches played they have won 1 game, drew 1 game and lost 1 game (LWD)
- Their last game played against Cape Verde Islands they lost 2-1 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goals.
- Cape Verde Islands having played 3 matches is at position 4 with 3 points in this 2017-18 Group D Africa World Cup Qualification.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 0 times and lost 2 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 2 times in their overall 2 away games played.
- Their last 3 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 0 games and lost 2 games (WLL)
- Their last game played against South Africa they won 2-1 a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 5 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
South Africa Vs Cape Verde Islands Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met 4 times and drew 1 time while Cape Verde wins 1 time and South Africa wins 2 times.
- Their last 4 matches played Cape Verde has won 1 game and both have drawn 1 game while South Africa wins 2 games.
- Their last match played on 1/9/2017 Cape Verde won 2-1 being a home game.
South Africa Vs Cape Verde Islands Prediction: Players News And Squads
SOUTH AFRICA PREDICTED LINE UP: I. Khune, T. Mabokgwane, T. Hlatshwayo, T. Matlaba, R. Coetzee, E. Mathoho, D. Furman, M. Makola, A. Jali, K. Dolly, B. Zungu, M. Mahlangu, H. Kekana, M. Masango, T. Serero, E. Rodgers, T. Gabuza and T. Rantie.
WHO TO WATCH: T. Rantie is the leading top goal scorer for South Africa with 2 goals. M. Makola has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
CAPE VERDE ISLANDS PREDICTED LINE UP: Vózinha, Fernando Varela, Kay, Carlitos, Ricardo, Tiago Almeida, Babanco, Calú, Garry Rodrigues, Nuno Rocha, Platini, Sérgio Semedo, Marco Soares, Odaïr Fortes, Héldon, Kuca, Djaniny and Ryan Mendes.
WHO TO WATCH: Héldon is the leading top goal scorer for Cape Verde with 2 goals. Tiago Almeida has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why South Africa Will Win
Their last head to head they met with Cape Verde they lost at away and this time they will be hosting and will be battling not to lose this match at home so to add their chances of qualifying to the 2018 Russia world cup.
Why Cape Verde Islands Will Win
They are number last in group D with at least now 3 points and as they visit South Africa at their home ground pith they will be battling for their second win so as to get a chance in the qualifications.
South Africa Vs Cape Verde Islands Prediction
The battle to qualify for the 2018 Russia world cup get tougher in the groups qualifiers as teams fight for the proceed.
Our prediction: a draw or win for South Africa.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||1681||COLOMBIA 2.95||3.17||BRAZIL 2.53||23:30|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||4187||MOLDOVA 7.51||4.02||WALES 1.50||21:45|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||4472||IRELAND 2.44||2.98||SERBIA 3.31||21:45|
|05-09||Bet Analysis||4279||KOSOVO 3.46||3.25||FINLAND 2.22||21:45|
|05-09||bet analysis||3725||SOUTH AFRICA 1.53||3.98||CAPE VERDE 7.09||20:00|
|05-09||bet analysis||5507||CONGO 4.55||3.52||GHANA 1.84||17:30|
|05-09||bet analysis||1397||EGYPT 1.56||3.66||UGANDA 7.53||21:00|
|05-09||3720||AUSTRIA 1.42||4.47||GEORGIA 8.45||21:45|
|05-09||4894||ITALY 1.22||5.89||ISRAEL 17.13||21:45|
|05-09||4431||LIECHTENSTEIN 60.00||25.00||SPAIN 1.01||21:45|
|05-09||2304||MACEDONIA 2.90||3.11||ALBANIA 2.63||21:45|
|05-09||3777||TURKEY 3.54||3.22||CROATIA 2.20||21:45|
|05-09||5322||ICELAND 2.41||3.06||UKRAINE 3.27||21:45|
|05-09||3447||SOLOMON ISLANDS 6.68||5.24||NEW ZEALAND 1.39||06:00|
|05-09||5336||BOLIVIA 4.26||3.50||CHILE 1.89||23:00|
|05-09||5425||QATAR 2.84||3.16||CHINA 2.62||18:00|
|05-09||5748||UZBEKISTAN 2.94||3.05||SOUTH KOREA 2.62||18:00|
|05-09||5110||IRAN 2.32||3.13||SYRIA 3.34||18:00|
|05-09||1332||AUSTRALIA 1.12||9.12||THAILAND 22.54||13:00|
|05-09||5370||IRAQ 2.59||3.18||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 2.86||17:00|
|05-09||1333||SAUDI ARABIA 2.48||3.29||JAPAN 2.91||20:30|
|05-09||1085||DR CONGO 1.84||3.69||TUNISIA 4.28||20:30|
|05-09||4493||MALI 3.01||3.43||MOROCCO 2.36||22:00|