Sparta Rotterdam Vs AZ Alkmaar Prediction- Sparta Rotterdam will visit AZ Alkmaar at the Sparta Stadion Het Kasteel for the Netherlands Eredivisie match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Sparta Rotterdam Vs AZ Alkmaar Prediction: match facts
- Sparta Rotterdam having played 4 matches is at position 12 with 5 points in this 2017-18 Netherlands Eredivisie.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 2 times and lost 1 game.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 0 times in their overall 2 home games played.
- Their last 4 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 2 games and lost 1 game (WDDL)
- Their last game played against Twente they drew 1-0 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 6 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -2 goals.
- AZ Alkmaar having played 4 matches is at position 6 with 9 points in this 2017-18 Netherlands Eredivisie.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 0 times and lost 1 games.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 0 times and lost 1 time in their overall 2 away games played.
- Their last 3 matches played they have won 0 games, drawn 0 games and lost 3 games (WWWL)
- Their last game played against NAC Breda they won 2-1 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 8 goals for (GF), conceded 5 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 3 goals.
Sparta Rotterdam Vs AZ Alkmaar Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 23 times with Sparta Rotterdam recording 1 win whereas AZ Alkmaar has 17 wins and 5 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 0 wins for Sparta Rotterdam while AZ Alkmaar has 2 wins and 3 draws for both sides.
- Their last match played they have managed a 1-1 draw for AZ Alkmaar on a home ground match played on 21/01/2017.
Sparta Rotterdam Vs AZ Alkmaar Prediction: player squads
Sparta Rotterdam predicted line up: R. Kortsmit, S. Floranus, J. Chabot, B. Vriends, M. Breuer, K. Dougall, R. Sanusi, D. Duarte, S. Spierings, F. Bambock, G. Dobson, L. Brogno, R. Mühren, I. Alhaft, R. Ache, C. Goodwin and D. Volaš.
WHO TO WATCH: R. Ache is the leading top goal scorer for Sparta Rotterdam with 3 goals. L. Brogno has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
AZ Alkmaar predicted line up: D. Luckassen (D), S. Wuytens (M), R. Haps (D), W. Weghorst (A), A. Jahanbakhsh (A), M. Johansson (D), R. van Eijden (D), R. Vlaar (D), D. dos Santos (A), J. van Overeem (M), B. Rienstra (M)
Player news: W. Weghorst is the leading top goal scorer for AZ Alkmaar with 4 goals.
Why Sparta Rotterdam will win
Sparta Rotterdam opened the new campaign with a very disappointing 3-0 defeat at VVV, but since then have steadied the ship with draws against PES Zwolle and NAC Breda, followed by their first win of the season at home to FC Twente. After recording a win in their last match play, they will gainer their confidence in this home match and record a win in their 5th match play of the season.
Why AZ Alkmaar will win
AZ striker Weghorst has been in great form at the start of the new season, scoring four goals in the opening four games and will certainly provide the the focal point of the majority of the visitors attacks on Friday. On the 9th position on the table, they will battle here at home to record a win and maintain their position up the table.
Sparta Rotterdam Vs AZ Alkmaar Prediction
Each team has managed just one clean sheet in their opening four matches of the new Eredivisie season, but they both looked at their most comfortable going forward so don’t be surprised if there are goals at both ends on Friday. We expect this will be no easy match as each side has own reasons to battle for the 3 points.
AZ Alkmaar will win in this match or end on a draw.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|15-09||Bet Analysis||2798||BOURNEMOUTH 2.16||3.35||BRIGHTON 3.51||22:00|
|15-09||Bet Analysis||1652||EIBAR 2.15||3.17||LEGANES 3.76||22:00|
|15-09||Bet Analysis||4372||HANNOVER 2.22||3.35||HAMBURGER SV 3.35||21:30|
|15-09||Bet Analysis||1231||VENEZIA 2.21||3.07||SPEZIA 3.67||20:00|
|15-09||Bet Analysis||4590||CESENA 2.16||3.07||AVELLINO 3.83||20:00|
|15-09||Bet Analysis||5047||TOULOUSE 2.91||3.23||BORDEAUX 2.53||21:45|
|15-09||Bet Analysis||2531||SPARTA ROTTERDAM 3.40||3.56||AZ ALKMAAR 2.10||21:00|
|15-09||Bet Analysis||4479||BRUGGE 1.38||5.06||MECHELEN 7.72||21:30|
|15-09||Bet Analysis||2329||TIANJIN TEDA 2.59||3.40||CHANGCHUN YATAI 2.70||14:35|
|15-09||Bet Analysis||1199||SILKEBORG IF 2.95||3.27||ODENSE BK 2.47||19:00|
|15-09||Bet Analysis||5375||RANDERS FC 2.24||3.26||LYNGBY BK 3.36||21:15|
|15-09||Bet Analysis||4278||DROGHEDA UTD 4.72||3.58||BOHEMIANS FC 1.79||21:45|
|15-09||bet analysis||5186||GALWAY UTD 3.56||3.40||DERRY CITY 2.10||21:45|
|15-09||bet analysis||4832||BRAY WANDERERS 3.10||3.53||LIMERICK FC 2.25||21:45|
|15-09||bet analysis||2694||ARSENAL TULA 2.85||3.06||DINAMO MOSCOW 2.69||19:30|
|15-09||bet analysis||3150||PARTICK THISTLE 5.96||4.06||RANGERS FC 1.57||21:45|