Sportpesa Today’s Games 16-07-2017. Bray Wanderers Vs Cork City Prediction
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Sportpesa Today’s Games 16-07-2017: Marquee game
Bray Wanderers Vs Cork City
Sportpesa Today’s Games 16-07-2017- Can league leaders Cork City take away the three points after their midweek engagement in Europa league.
Sportpesa Today’s Games 16-07-2017: Match Facts
- Bray Wanderers are in the 3rd position on the Republic of Ireland Premier Division table with 33 points after playing 21 matches with 10 wins 3 draws and 8 losses.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 2 wins and 3 losses (LWWLL)
- Their last match played they lost 1-3 to Dundalk on at home ground match.
- They have played a total of 10 home matches with 5 wins 2 draw and 3 losses
- Cork City having played 20 matches is at position 1 with 58 points in this 2017 Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
- They have won 19 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 times.
- They have won 9 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 times in their overall 10 away matches played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 5 games. (WWWWW)
- Their last game played against St Patricks Athletic and they won 1-0, in a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 55 goals for (GF), conceded 10 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +45 goals
Sportpesa Today’s Games 16-07-2017: H2H
- The two sides have meet a total of 48 times with Bray Wanderers recording 5 wins whereas Cork City has 30 wins and 13 draws for both sides.4
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 3 wins for Cork City while Bray Wanderers has 1 win with no draws.
- Their last match played they managed a 1-2 win for Cork City at home ground match played on 28/04/2017.
Sportpesa Today’ Games 16-07-2017: Players News And Squads
Bray Wanderers predicted line up: P. Cherrie(G), C. Kenna(D), K. Lynch(D), T. Clancy(D), K. Moore(D), J. Sullivan(M), K. Buckley(M), M. Salmon(M), A. Greene(M), D. Connolly(M), A. Flood(A), G. Pender(A)
Who to Watch: G. McCabe is the leading top goal scorer.
Cork City Predicted Starting Line-up (4-4-2): M. McNulty (G), S. Griffin, R. Delaney, K. O’Connor, A. Bennett (D) S. Dooley,C. McCormack, J. Keohane, G. Morrissey (M) S. Maguire,K. Sheppard (A)
WHO TO WATCH: Sean Maguire has 16 goals to his name so far in the season.
Why Bray Wanderers Will Win
Bray Wanderers couldn’t make it three wins on the bounce in their last outing as they lost 3-0 at home to Dundalk, but they will be hoping the two week rest between then and their upcoming match will have done them some good considering their visitors had a European engagement in the midweek.
Why Cork City Will Win
Cork City have won seven games in a row in the league now and scored a huge 55 goals in just 20 matches. Defensively they have been excellent too, although the congested fixture list is starting to take it’s toll, especially away from home but they have a better H2H against the hosts.
Bray Wanderers Vs Cork City Prediction
We believe Cork city manager is going to mix up his lineup and rest his key players in the weekend’s league outing with third-placed Bray in their preparation of their 2nd leg of their Europa League tie with AEK Larnaca next week .
Cork City would have normally been massive favourites to pick up the victory, but the value has to be with the hosts under these circumstances.
We predict an away win for Cork or a draw for both sides.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|16-07||5317||SKA-ENERGIYA 8.29||4.22||ZENIT ST PETERSBURG 1.44||11:00|
|16-07||5964||RUBIN KAZAN 2.36||3.11||FC KRASNODAR 3.27||17:30|
|16-07||Bet Analysis||2579||HAUGESUND 2.11||3.47||AALESUNDS 3.47||09:00|
|16-07||bet analysis||1288||OREBRO SK 3.20||3.47||IFK GOTEBORG 2.22||16:00|
|16-07||bet analysis||3715||VIKINGUR REYKJAVIK 2.89||3.42||VALUR 2.31||13:00|
|16-07||1993||JEJU UTD 2.24||3.46||FC SEOUL 3.09||03:00|
|16-07||Bet Analysis||2796||MOLDE 1.79||3.80||STROMSGODSET 4.39||19:00|
|16-07||Bet Analysis||1803||ODD BALLKLUBB 1.77||3.64||VIKING 4.77||19:00|
|16-07||Bet Analysis||4467||BRANN 2.10||3.44||SARPSBORG 3.55||21:00|
|16-07||Bet Analysis||1923||BRAY WANDERERS 5.87||4.27||CORK CITY 1.55||18:00|
|16-07||Bet Analysis||3821||ILVES TAMPERE 3.94||3.24||HJK HELSINKI 2.05||08:30|
|16-07||5927||JJK JYVASKYLA 5.40||4.05||SEINAJOEN JK 1.62||08:30|
|16-07||Bet Analysis||2126||BRONDBY IF 2.16||3.57||FC MIDTJYLLAND 3.25||19:00|
|16-07||bet analysis||2386||LAHTI 1.66||3.70||ROPS ROVANIEMI 5.63||18:30|