Stoke City vs Newcastle United Prediction. Newcastle will visit Bet365 Stadium as they try to move away from the Premier League relegation zone.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Stoke City vs Newcastle United Prediction: Match Facts
- Stoke City having played 21 matches is at position 13 with 20 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 5 times and lost 10 game.
- They have won 4 time, drawn 2 times and lost 4 times in their overall 10 home games played.
- Stoke have a draw, a win, and three losses in their last five matches:: (LDWLLL)
- Their last game played ended in a 5-0 LOSS at Chelsea.
- So far in this season they have scored 23 goals for (GF), conceded 46 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -23 goals.
- Newcastle having played 21 matches is at position 16 with 19 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 4 times and lost 12 games.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 2 time and lost 6 times in their overall 10 away games games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 3 games (DLWLL)
- Their last game played against Brighton they DREW 1-1 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 19 goals for (GF), conceded 30 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -11 goals.
Stoke City vs Newcastle United Prediction :H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 5 times with Stoke City recording 2 wins while Newcastle has 3 wins and 0 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played they have recorded 3 wins for Stoke City whereas Newcastle has 2 wins and 0 draws for both teams.
- The last match between the two teams they managed to record a 1-2 win for Newcastle on a home ground match played on 16/09/2017
Stoke City vs Newcastle United Prediction: Player News And Squads
NEWCASTLE PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper: Butland Defenders:Edwards, Cameron, Wimmer Midfielders: Diouf, Fletcher, Allen, Sobhi Forwards: Choupo-Moting, Shaqiri, Afellay
WHO TO WATCH: Choupo-Moting was unlucky to be denid to goals in their last match and will be itching to get on the scoresheet.
NEWCASTLE UNITED PREDICTED LINE UP: R. Elliot, C. Clark, J. Lascelles, Javi Manquillo, C. Mbemba, P. Dummett, M. Diamé, J. Shelvey, C. Atsu, Mikel Merino, I. Hayden, M. Ritchie, Jacob Murphy, D. Gayle, Joselu, A. Mitrović and Ayoze Pérez.
WHO TO WATCH: Joselu is the leading top goal scorer for Newcastle United with 4 goals. M. Ritchie has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Stoke City will win
The hosts need to use this home advantage in this match having been average with 4 wins and 4 losses but still they have won 2 and drawn 2 matches against Newcastle their most recent 5 H2H matches.
Why Newcastle United will win
The hosts drop down to 15th in the Premier League table, and they come into Saturday’s game just a point above the drop zone and desperately needing to get back in shape. A loss in their last match to the current league leaders will have to see them play for a win here to be safe off relegation.
Stoke City vs Newcastle United Prediction
With both of these sides really struggling to get on the score sheet at the moment, we expect this will be no easy match as we expect to see goals from the pair but Stoke will have minimal advantage at home as Newcastle have been poor away with only 2 wins in 10 matches.
Our Verdict :- The match will end on a draw a win for Newcastle.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|01-01||Bet Analysis||2204||BRIGHTON 2.32||3.07||BOURNEMOUTH 3.45||15:30|
|01-01||Bet Analysis||3711||BURNLEY 6.48||4.32||LIVERPOOL 1.51||18:00|
|01-01||Bet Analysis||5265||STOKE CITY 2.28||3.26||NEWCASTLE 3.31||18:00|
|01-01||Bet Analysis||1762||LEICESTER 1.72||3.71||HUDDERSFIELD 5.06||18:00|
|01-01||Bet Analysis||1676||EVERTON 5.32||3.60||MANCHESTER UTD 1.72||20:30|
|01-01||Bet Analysis||1586||WESTERN SYDNEY WONDERERS 2.79||3.38||MELBOURNE CITY 2.52||11:50|
|01-01||Bet Analysis||4606||BANGOR CITY 1.74||3.74||LLANDUDNO FC 4.21||20:15|
|01-01||Bet Analysis||2266||BOLTON 2.70||3.30||HULL CITY 2.65||18:00|
|01-01||Bet Analysis||2383||PRESTON 2.64||3.12||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.85||18:00|
|01-01||Bet Analysis||5752||NORWICH CITY 2.05||3.45||MILLWALL 3.67||18:00|
|01-01||Bet Analysis||2311||SUNDERLAND 2.14||3.32||BARNSLEY 3.54||18:00|
|01-01||Bet Analysis||1770||DERBY 2.15||3.34||SHEFFIELD UTD 3.50||18:00|
|01-01||Bet Analysis||5901||QPR 2.85||3.22||CARDIFF 2.58||18:00|
|01-01||Bet Analysis||3984||LEEDS 1.87||3.58||NOTTINGHAM 4.22||18:00|
|01-01||Bet Analysis||3194||SHEFFIELD WED 1.61||3.82||BURTON 5.92||18:00|