Sunderland vs Burnley Prediction
This third round FA Cup clash pits Sunderland vs Burnley at the Stadium of light, a few days after they met in the Premier league on New year’s eve.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Sunderland vs Burnley Prediction: MATCH FACTS
- Burnley are 13 on the table with 23 points from 20 games, they have 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losses.
- Their last 5 games have been 2 wins and 3 losses (LWWLL)
- Their last game out was a 1-2 loss to Man City on the road.
- Sunderland are 18 on the table with the relegation bunch. They have 4 wins, 3 draws and a league topping 13 losses.
- Their last 5 games have been a win, a draw and 3 losses.
- Their last game out was a well fought 2-2 draw vs second seed Liverpool.
Sunderland vs Burnley Prediction: H2H
- These two teams have met 74 times and after all that football, they have Burnley leading 28-27 and 19 draws.
- Their last 5 meetings have resulted in 2 wins for each team and 1 draw.
- These teams last met a few days ago on New year’s eve in a game where the clarets hammered Sunderland 4-1 at home.
Sunderland vs Burnley Prediction: LINE UPS AND PLAYER NEWS
Why Sunderland will win
The last time the Clarets were here in late 2015, they lost 2-0 so Sunderland needs to find that magic again. Sunderland have 3 wins at home and while the Clarets are a great home team with 7 wins, they have yet to win a road game this season with 1 draws and 8 losses.
Why Burnley will win
Burnley have already beaten this team less than a week ago on New year’s eve and they beat them soundly 4-1. They just have to capture the same magic that they had in that home win to propel them to a win here on the road.
Sunderland vs Burnley Prediction
A terrible road team will always have problems on the road untill they get the monkey of their back and while Sunderland is the lessor team overall and have been beaten by this team before, we believe that they can reverse their fortunes at home just on the fact that Burnley are a terrible road team.
Take Sunderland for the win here
|DATE||TIME||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||HOW TO BET|
|07-01-2016||18:00||COLCHESTER 2.56||3.47||CARLISLE 2.62||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||HULL CITY 2.51||3.31||SWANSEA 2.78||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||SUNDERLAND 2.25||3.27||BURNLEY 3.22||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||QPR 2.40||3.25||BLACKBURN 2.98||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||BLACKPOOL 3.20||3.48||BARNSLEY 2.14||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||WIGAN 2.46||3.26||NOTTINGHAM 2.89||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||NORWICH CITY 3.31||3.31||SOUTHAMPTON 2.19||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.04||3.49||NORTHAMPTON 3.65||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||SWINDON TOWN 2.21||3.35||SHREWSBURY 3.35||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||18:00||ROTHERHAM 2.45||3.30||OXFORD UTD 2.87||Bet Analysis|
|07-01-2016||22:45||REAL SOCIEDAD 2.39||3.41||SEVILLA FC 2.98||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||14:30||CARDIFF 2.78||3.42||FULHAM 2.46||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||LORIENT 2.77||3.19||NICE 2.46||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||LENS 2.30||3.13||METZ 3.08||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||TOULOUSE 2.47||3.04||MARSEILLE 2.89||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||16:15||AJ AUXERRE 2.52||3.04||TROYES 2.83||Bet Analysis|
|08-01-2016||17:00||CHIEVO 2.71||3.09||ATALANTA 2.82||Bet Analysis|