Sunderland Vs Sheffield United Prediction- Sheffield United will be looking forward to record their first away win at the Stadium of Light as they visit Sunderland.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Sunderland Vs Sheffield United Prediction: match facts
- Sunderland having played 5 matches is at position 19 with 5 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 2 times and lost 2 times.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 1 time and lost 1 times in their overall 2 home matches played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drew 2 games and lost 2 games (LLDWD)
- Their last game played against Barnsley they lost 3-0 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 5 goals for (GF), conceded 8 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
- Sheffield United having played 5 matches is at position 5 with 9 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 0 times and lost 2 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 2 times in their overall 2 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 0 games and lost 2 games (WWLLW)
- Their last game played against Derby County they won 3-1 a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 5 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goals.
Sunderland Vs Sheffield United Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have met a total of 94 times with Sunderland recording 44 wins while Sheffield United has 33 wins and 17 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played they have recorded 3 wins for Sunderland whereas Sheffield United has 1 win and 1 draw for both teams.
- The last match between the two teams they managed to record a 1-0 win for Sunderland on a home ground match played on 22/01/2005
Sunderland Vs Sheffield United Prediction: player squads
Sunderland predicted line up: J. Steele, B. Jones, J. O’Shea, L. Koné, T. Browning, B. Galloway, A. McGeady, G. Honeyman, L. Gooch, D. Gibson, D. Ndong, L. Cattermole, J. Vaughan and L. Grabban.
Who to watch: L. Grabban is the leading goal scorer with 3 goals for the hosts.
Sheffield United predicted line up: S. Moore, J. Brayford, J. O’Connell, C. Basham, J. Wright, K. Freeman, E. Ebanks-Landell, D. Lafferty, J. Fleck, S. Carruthers, S. Scougall, M. Done, P. Coutts, M. Duffy, J. O’Shea, J. Hanson, B. Sharp, L. Clarke,J. Wright.
Who to watch: B. Sharp is the leading goal scorer with 4 goals for the visitors.
Why Sunderland will win
Sunderland confidence would have been shattered by a dreadful 3-0 defeat at Barnsley last time out and this could be a scrappy kind of game with few chances. Two matches down the table with 2 consecutive losses, they will be playing in this home match as they aim to record a win in this match.
Why Sheffield United will win
Sheffield United are likely to be fairly cautious given they are without a goal or a point on the road since winning promotion from League One. Currently on the 5th position on the table standings they will be looking forward to record a win in this match to secure the position.
Sunderland Vs Sheffield United Prediction
If you’re looking for goals and drama this weekend, the Stadium of Light is perhaps not the best place to be. Ex-premier league side will be playing on a home ground side as they aim to record a win here. Sunderland have failed to score in 8 of their last 10 competitive home games. Both teams have scored in none of Sheffield United’s last four away games. We might see under 2.5 goals in this match battle.
The match will end on a draw.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||BRIGHTON 2.59||3.02||WEST BROMWICH 3.02||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||EVERTON 3.61||3.39||TOTTENHAM 2.10||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||ASTON VILLA||3.52||BRENTFORD 3.57||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||FULHAM 2.09||3.48||CARDIFF 3.53||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||READING 2.42||3.34||BRISTOL CITY 2.96||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||SUNDERLAND 2.11||3.30||SHEFFIELD UTD 3.67||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||ST JOHNSTONE 2.75||3.34||HIBERNIAN 2.59||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||ROSS COUNTY 2.49||3.35||PARTICK THISLE 2.86||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||VALENCIA 3.56||3.29||ATLETICO MADRID 2.16||17:15|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||TROYES 2.85||3.23||TOULOUSE 2.58||21:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||EXCELSIOR 3.23||3.49||VITESSE ARNHEM 2.20||21:45|
|10-09||Bet Analysis||DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA 2.92||3.30||REAL SOCIEDAD 2.49||13:00|
|10-09||Bet Analysis||FORTUNA DUSSELDORF 2.58||3.28||UNION BERLIN 2.80||14:30|
|10-09||bet analysis||BURNLEY 2.38||3.14||CRYSTAL PALACE 3.24||15:30|
|10-09||bet analysis||LAZIO 2.52||3.43||AC MILAN 2.79||16:00|
|10-09||bet analysis||VERONA 3.28||3.33||FIORENTINA 2.26||16:00|
|10-09||bet analysis||SWANSEA 2.38||3.24||NEWCASTLE 3.14||18:00|