Algeria vs Nigeria Prediction- The two sides play again against each other in what seems like a ceremonial match at Stade Mohamed-Hamlaoui.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Algeria vs Nigeria Prediction: Match Facts
- Algeria are in group B of the WC Qualification Africa 2018 Russia with Nigeria, Zambia and Algeria.
- They have played 5 matches in this group with 1 draw and 4 losses in those matches placing in position 4.
- Their form in the last 5 matches they have played across all competitions has resulted in 0 win 1 draw and 3 losses. (LLLLD)
- Their last match played was against Cameroon a match they lost 0-2 an away home.
- Nigeria are in group B of the WC Qualification Africa 2018 Russia with Cameroon, Zambia and Algeria.
- They have played 5 matches in this group with 4 wins and 1 draw in those matches placing in position 1.
- Their form in the last 4 matches they have played across all competitions has resulted in all four wins and 1 draw. (WDWWW)
- Their last match played was against Zambia a match they won 1-0.
Algeria vs Nigeria Prediction: H2H
- Algeria and Nigeria have not been regular combatants down the years, meeting in just 5 matches across all competitions according to FIFA’s statistics database and Nigeria have won all the 5 matches .
- Nigeria have beat Algeria 3-1 at Akwa Ibom Stadium in Uyo earlier this campaign-the last clash betweeen the two nations.
Algeria vs Nigeria Prediction: Players News and Squad
ALGERIA PREDICTED LINE UP: (G)- 23 Raïs M‘Bohli (D F. Ghoulam, A. Mandi, M. Meftah, R. Bensebaini (M)- N. Bentaleb, S. Feghouli, R. Mahrez (A)- Y. Brahimi E. Soudani, I. Slimani
WHO TO WATCH: I. Slimani is the leading top goal scorer for Algeria with 4 goals. E. Soudani has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
NIGERIA PREDICTED LINE UP: Ezenwa, Shehu, Troost-Ekong, Balogun, Echiejile, Onazi, Ndidi, Mikel, Moses, Simon, Ighalo
WHO TO WATCH: The likes of Leicester duo Kelechi Iheanacho ,Ahmed Musa and Wilfred Ndidi have emerged over the past couple of years and they already had the base of a good side.
Why Algeria will win
The home team are playing this match with no hope for any changes to their qualfying chances and can justvspoilthe Nigerians party a bit as they will be trying to salvage their pride aftre shambolic showings.
Why Nigeria will win
The Super Eagles are currently on a 4-game winning streak across all competitions and this is a side now coming here to play without any pressure just coming here to wrap up the qualification against the hosts.
Algeria vs Nigeria Prediction
This group also boasts Cameroon and Zambia and three of the sides made it to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup but only one will be in Russia, and Nigeria have already qualified and with chances that hosts will make new inexperianced call ups instead the usual bunch
We predict an away win for Nigeria
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|09-11||Bet Analysis||ROMANIA 2.66||3.09||TURKEY 2.77||21:15|
|09-11||Bet Analysis||SCOTLAND 3.62||3.19||NETHERLANDS 2.13||22:45|
|09-11||Bet Analysis||NORTHERN IRELAND 3.61||2.96||SWITZERLAND 2.31||22:45|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||SOUTH KOREA 3.60||3.12||COLOMBIA 2.17||14:00|
|10-11||bet analysis||HUNGARY U21 2.26||3.23||SWEDEN U21 3.34||19:00|
|10-11||bet analysis||SOUTH AFRICA 3.02||3.02||SENEGAL 2.59||20:00|
|10-11||bet analysis||AUSTRIA U21 2.86||3.35||SERBIA U21 2.49||20:30|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||WALES U21 2.43||3.46||BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA U21 2.86||21:00|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||UKRAINE 2.03||3.46||SLOVAKIA 3.94||21:00|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||ALGERIA 2.22||3.06||NIGERIA 3.58||22:30|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||POLAND 2.63||3.07||URUGUAY 2.84||22:45|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||SWEDEN 3.34||3.07||ITALY 2.37||22:45|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||ENGLAND 2.87||3.30||GERMANY 2.45||22:45|