Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton Prediction. Tottenham Hotspur will be hosting at Wembley a fellow EPLl side Everton in the MATCH DAY 23 of the 2017:2018 EPL competition.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton Prediction: Match Facts
- Tottenham having played 22 matches is at position 5 with 41 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 12 times, drawn 5 times and lost 5 game.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 4 times and lost 1 times in their overall 11 home games played this season.
- Spurs have a draw, 4 wins, and 0 loss in their last five matches:- (WDWWW)
- Their last game played they 1-1 home draw vs AFC Wimbledon.
- So far in this season they have scored 42 goals for (GF), conceded 21 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 21 goals
- Everton having played 22 matches is at position 9 with 27 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 7 times, drawn 6 times and lost 9 games.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 5 times and lost 5 times in their overall 11 away games played .
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 game, drawn 2 game and lost 3 gameS:- (LLLDD)
- Their last game played against Liverpool they lost 2-1 an away from home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 25 goals for (GF), conceded 34 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -9 goals.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have meet a total of 160 times with Everton recording 48 wins whereas Tottenham has 60 wins and 52 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 3wins for Tottenham while Everton has 0 win and 2 draws for both sides.
- Their last match played they managed a 3-0 win for Tottenham on a home ground match played on 09/09/2017.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton Prediction: Players News and Squads
TOTTENHAM PREDICTED STARTING LINEUP: Lloris; Trippier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies; Winks, Dier; Eriksen, Alli, Son; Kane
WHO TO WATCH: Kane has scored six goals in his previous two games to break the Premier League record of goals scored in a calendar year, no 39,
EVERTON PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:Pickford Defenders: Kenny, Holgate, Williams, Baines Midfielders:Lennon, Davies, Gueye, Rooney, Sigurdsson Forwards:Calvert-Lewin
WHO TO WATCH: Rooney is the leading top goal scorer for Everton and scored the penalty goal that become the equalizer when the two sides last met in the League
Why Tottenham will win
The premier league side will be having home advantage in this clash and after the defeat at Manchester City they have scored 20 goals in 7 matches alone and we do not see a way a lower tier side cannot concede from them.
Why Everton will win
The visitors have been on slump of late and they need to arrest that especially with bottom teams coming up fast and luckyly Sam Allardyce is a good tactician who can do that.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton Prediction
the visitors seemed to find their way since the coming of Sam Allardyce but they seem to be back to the former self having lost their last 4 matches to this clash it will be not be a good time to face a free scoring Tottenham side in this clash here
Our Prediction:-A home win for Tottenham and over 2.5 goals scored by them.
DATE HOW TO BET GAME ID HOME TEAM DRAW AWAY TEAM TIME 13-01 Bet Analysis 3576 CRYSTAL PALACE 2.05 3.24 BURNLEY 3.99 18:00 13-01 Bet Analysis 5246 CHELSEA 1.36 5.12 LEICESTER 8.45 18:00 13-01 Bet Analysis 1395 NEWCASTLE 1.95 3.30 SWANSEA 4.33 18:00 13-01 Bet Analysis 1684 TOTTENHAM 1.32 5.19 EVERTON 10.28 20:30 13-01 Bet Analysis 1543 REAL MADRID 1.31 5.91 VILLARREAL 8.60 18:15 13-01 Bet Analysis 4316 DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA 3.02 3.51 VALENCIA 2.32 22:45 13-01 Bet Analysis 3669 RB LEIPZIG 2.05 3.51 SCHALKE 04 3.62 20:30 13-01 Bet Analysis 1775 NICE 1.72 3.65 AMIENS 5.21 22:00 13-01 Bet Analysis 5257 MONTPELLIER 3.45 3.28 MONACO 2.21 22:00 13-01 Bet Analysis 5529 RENNES 3.94 3.40 MARSEILLE 2.00 19:00