Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City Prediction- Two sides looking for consistency meet on Saturday as Tottenham welcome Swansea to Wembley in a Premier League showdown
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City Prediction: match facts
- Tottenham Hotspur having played 3 matches is at position 5 with 7 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 1 game.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 1 times and lost 1 times in their overall 2 home games played (this being their third home game played).
- Their last 4 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 game (WLDW)
- Their last game played against Everton they won 0-3 an away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 7 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 4 goals.
- Swansea City having played 4 matches is at position 15 with 4 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 2 games.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 0 times in their overall away games played.
- Their last 4 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 2 games (LWLD)
- Their last game played against Newcastle United they lost 0-1 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 5 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have meet a total of 16 times with Tottenham Hotspur recording 12 wins whereas Swansea City has 2 wins and 2 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 0 wins for Swansea City while Tottenham Hotspur has 4 win and 1 draw for both teams.
- Their last match played they managed a 1-3 win for Tottenham Hotspur on a away ground match played on 14/04/2017.
Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City Prediction: player squads
Tottenham Hotspur PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:Lloris, Defenders:Trippier, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies, Midfielders:Dier, Dembele, Eriksen, Alli, Forwards:Kane
Team news: wingers Georges N’Koudou and Erik Lamela, left back Danny Rose, and defensive midfielder Vincent Wanyama due to injuries for this match. Moussa Sissoko was injured and left the pitch early against Everton, but he looks a doubt to have recovered and could feature for them here.
WHO TO WATCH: Harry Kane. the Englishman suddenly becomes a monster in front of goal. Last weekend, two goals from him once again showed he’s ready to prove that he is far from being a one-hit wonder like many assumed him to be.
SWANSEA CITY PREDICTED LINE UP: Ł. Fabiański, Martin Olsson, K. Naughton, F. Fernández, K. Bartley, A. Mawson, L. Fer, T. Carroll, W. Routledge, T. Abraham and J. Ayew.
WHO TO WATCH: T. Abraham is the leading top goal scorer for Swansea City with 1 goal. L. Fer has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Tottenham Hotspur will win
Spurs have been a little stop-start in the league so far. A win at Newcastle was routine, but they then fell to Chelsea at Wembley 1-2. A late home draw to Burnley has alarm bells ringing again, while they then went away to win 0-3 at Everton. Playing on a home ground match hey will be looking forward to manage a win here and maintain the good form up the table.
Why Swansea City will win
Swansea have been in worrying form to begin the season. A goalless draw at South was a decent result to begin the season, but a 0-4 capitulation to Manchester United at home troubled them. They bounced back with a 0-2 win at Palace, but they were beaten 0-1 at home. On an away ground they will have to maintain the morale to avoid losing.
Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City Prediction
This will be no easy match, the visitors lost in their last match on a home ground match and will be playing in this match as they aim to record a win. We might see the pair score in this match with over 2.5 goals at the end of the match.
Tottenham Hotspur will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||2745||CRYSTAL PALACE 3.02||3.18||SOUTHAMPTON 2.48||14:30|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||3193||LIVERPOOL 1.32||3.18||BURNLEY 9.73||17:00|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||1013||HUDDERSFIELD 2.87||3.25||LEICESTER 2.55||17:00|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||4335||NEWCASTLE 2.38||3.19||STOKE CITY 3.19||17:00|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||2645||WATFORD 8.00||4.96||MANCHESTER CITY 1.39||17:00|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||5899||WEST BROMWICH 2.37||3.17||WEST HAM 3.23||17:00|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||1537||TOTTENHAM 1.28||5.70||SWANSEA 10.86||19:30|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||2415||GETAFE 8.59||5.37||BARCELONA 1.34||17:15|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||1740||BAYERN MUNCHEN 1.20||6.99||MAINZ 13.45||16:30|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||2966||ROMA 1.23||6.47||VERONA 12.66||21:45|
|16-09||bet analysis||2208||MONACO 1.23||6.49||STRASBOURG 12.17||18:00|
|16-09||bet analysis||3743||CSKA MOSCOW 1.72||3.44||FC ROSTOV 5.64||16:30|
|16-09||bet analysis||3765||CELTIC 1.19||7.01||ROSS COUNTY 15.63||17:00|