Tottenham Vs Bournemouth Predictions- Tottenham continue their hunt for their first Premier League win at Wembley when they host Bournemouth on Saturday.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Tottenham Vs Bournemouth Predictions: match facts
- Tottenham having played 7 matches is at position 3 with 14 points in this 2017-18 English Premier League.
- They have won 4 time, drawn 2 time and lost 1 game.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 2 times and lost 1 time in their overall 3 home games played.
- Spurs have 3 wins and 2 draw in their last five matches:(WWDWD)
- Their previous outing ended in a 0-4 win away vs Huddersfield Town in the domestic League.
- So far in this season they have scored 14 goals for (GF), conceded 5 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +9 goals.
- Bournemouth having played 7 matches is at position 19 with 4 points in this 2017-18 English Premier League.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 5 games.
- They have won 0 time, drawn 0 time and lost 3 times in their overall 3 away games played.
- They have 3 losses, 1 draws, and a win in their last five matches. (DLWLL)
- Their previous match ended in a 0-0 away draw to Leicester City.
- So far in this season they have scored 5 goals for (GF), conceded 11 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -7 goals.
Tottenham Vs Bournemouth Predictions: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 5 times with Tottenham recording 4 wins whereas Bournemouth has 0 wins and 1 draw for both sides
- In the last 5 matches played hey have managed 4 win for Tottenham while Bournemouth has 0 wins and 1 draw for both sides.
- Their last match played they managed a 4-0 win for Tottenham on a home ground match played on 15/05/2017
Tottenham Vs Bournemouth Predictions: player squads
TOTTENHAM PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Lloris Defenders: Trippier, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Davies Midfielders: Dier, Winks Attacking Midfielders: Sissoko, Alli, SonForwards: Kane
WHO TO WATCH:Harry Kane has 34 goals in 31 appearances for Spurs this calendar year, and he leads all scorers since the beginning of the 2014/15 season in England.
BOURNEMOUTH PREDICTED LINE UP: A. Begović, S. Francis, N. Aké, A. Smith, C. Daniels, S. Cook, M. Pugh, J. Ibe, R. Fraser, H. Arter, A. Surman, B. Afobe, J. Defoe and J. King.
WHO TO WATCH: Joshua King is the leading goal scorer with 2 goals.
Why Tottenham will win
Tottenham fans have been dreading the move to Wembley after their shambolic performances there in the Champions League last season, and so far their fears are proving to be well founded. They are yet to win a league game at their temporary home, and with them playing a side who are bad form they will be optimistic to record a win here.
Why Bournemouth will win
Bournemouth have shown clear signs of improvement recently to be fair. They were dismal as they lost their opening four league games but looked a lot brighter in wins over Brighton and their unfortunate loss away to Everton. A draw against Leicester is nothing to be ashamed of either, and so early in the season Bournemouth will feel that they have a good chance of recovering from their early disappointments. After a draw in their last match they will be looking to manage awin here on an away ground after the international break.
Tottenham Vs Bournemouth Predictions
Tottenham have conceded in 67% of their Premier League games at Wembley, whilst Bournemouth have scored in 69% of their last 13 away days. The visitors have only lost by more than a two goal margin in 13% of their league games this season. We expect this will be no easy match as the host will be looking to record a first win in the temporary home Wembley.
Tottenham will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||3558||LIVERPOOL 2.49||3.36||MANCHESTER UTD 2.87||14:30|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||5064||TOTTENHAM 1.25||6.20||BOURNEMOUTH 11.59||17:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||2633||CRYSTAL PALACE 7.77||4.39||CHELSEA 1.45||17:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||2396||SWANSEA 2.17||3.14||HUDDERSFIELD 3.74||17:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||2820||BURNLEY 2.64||3.13||WEST HAM 2.86||17:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||2368||MANCHESTER CITY 1.20||6.99||STOKE CITY 13.45||17:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||2053||WATFORD||4.13||ARSENAL 1.68||19:30|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||1877||DIJON 15.34||7.26||PARIS ST GERMAIN 1.18||18:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||4766||ST. ETIENNE 1.58||4.03||METZ 5.99||21:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||3432||JUVENTUS 1.61||4.02||LAZIO 5.63||19:00|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||5284||ROMA 2.86||3.62||NAPOLI 2.37||21:45|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||4383||MAINZ 1.77||3.64||HAMBURGER SV 4.82||16:30|
|14-10||bet analysis||3262||BAYERN MUNCHEN 1.13||8.64||SC FREIBURG 19.98||16:30|
|14-10||bet analysis||5288||BORUSSIA DORTMUND 1.61||4.41||RB LEIPZIG 5.00||19:30|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||2261||ATLETICO MADRID 2.81||3.35||BARCELONA 2.54||21:45|
|14-10||Bet Analysis||5544||GETAFE 8.59||5.37||REAL MADRID 1.34||17:15|