Valencia vs Athletic Club Prediction-Valencia welcomes Athletic Bilbao at the Estadio de Mestalla for the Spain Primera Division battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Valencia vs Athletic Club Prediction: Match Facts
- Valencia having played 6 matches is at position 4 with 12 points in this 2017-18 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 3 times and lost 0 games.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 1 times and lost 0 time in their overall 2 home games played.
- Valencia have two wins and 3 draws in their last five matches:(WWDDD)
- Their last game played against Real Sociedad a match they won 2-3 away.
- So far in this season they have scored 12 goals for (GF), conceded 5 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 7 goals.
- Athlethic Club having played 6 matches is at position 12 with 8 points in this 2017-18 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 2 times and lost 2 games.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 1 time in their overall 3 away games played.
- Athletic Club have two draws three losses in their last five matches across all competitions:(LDLLD)
- Their last game played against Zorya they lost 0-1 at home .A Europa League game.
- So far in this season they have scored 7 goals for (GF), conceded 6 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
Valencia vs Athletic Club Prediction: H2H
- The sides have met 50 times with Valencia winning 22, 13 draws between them and Bilbao winning 15.
- The last 5, there has been 2 wins for Valencia and 3 wins for Bilbao.
- The last game Valencia won 2-0 at home on 19-02-2017.
Valencia vs Athletic Club Prediction: Players News And Squads
VALENCIA PREDICTED STARTING LINE-UP: Goalkeeper: Neto Defenders: Montoya, Jimenez, Murillo, Lato Midfielders: Soier, Kondogbia, Parejo, Gaya Forwards: Rodrigo, Zaza
WHO TO WATCH: Carlos Bacca on loan from Milan has scored 2 goals in the last 2 matches for the Yellow Submarines.
ATHLETIC CLUB PREDICTED STARTING LINE-UP: Goalkeeper: Herrerin Defenders: Boveda, Nunez, Laporte, Balenziaga Midfielders: Etxebarria, Iturraspe Attacking Midfielders: Inaki, Garcia, Susaeta Forwards: Aduriz
WHO TO WATCH: Inaki Williams’ two goals on Saturday at Malaga shows that he the bright spark in Bilbaos bad start to the season
Why Valencia will win
The hosts are a rejuvenated side and they come into this game on the back of netting eight goals in consecutive wins over Malaga and Real Sociedad. Former Villareal tactician Marcelino Garcia has been doing a fantastic job at the start of the season with the team that struggled most of last season.
Why Athletic Bilbao will win
This is a must win match for coach Jose Angel Ziganda who replaced Barcelona bound Ernesto Valverde if he has to retain his job after a poor streak of three losses and a draw in last four matches in all competitions.
Valencia Vs Athletic Bilbao Prediction
Valencia will be buoyed by the fact that Bilbao played in Europe on Thursday and fatigue might help them coming to this match so everything suggests a pleasant evening for the home team fans at Mestalla.
Our prediction: a win for Valencia with Over 1.5 goals in the game
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|01-10||Bet Analysis||1030||ARSENAL 1.30||5.67||BRIGHTON 10.00||14:00|
|01-10||Bet Analysis||4809||EVERTON 1.72||3.65||BURNLEY 5.25||16:15|
|01-10||Bet Analysis||4955||NEWCASTLE 4.51||3.82||LIVERPOOL 1.77||18:30|
|01-10||Bet Analysis||3288||REAL SOCIEDAD 1.94||3.73||BETIS 3.78||13:00|
|01-10||Bet Analysis||4930||BARCELONA 1.07||12.50||LAS PALMAS UD 30.00||17:15|
|01-10||Bet Analysis||1223||VILLARREAL 1.85||3.60||EIBAR 4.36||19:30|
|01-10||Bet Analysis||1105||VALENCIA 1.94||3.61||ATHLETIC BILBAO 3.93||19:30|
|01-10||Bet Analysis||4297||REAL MADRID 1.07||12.50||ESPANYOL 30.00||21:45|
|01-10||Bet Analysis||2728||ALCORCON 2.37||3.08||GRANADA 3.29||13:00|
|01-10||Bet Analysis||2982||HUESCA 2.48||3.18||RAYO VALLECANO 3.02||17:00|
|01-10||3116||OSASUNA 2.26||3.17||SPORTING GIJON 3.44||19:00|
|01-10||bet analysis||3612||LUGO 2.64||3.07||TENERIFE 2.90||19:00|
|01-10||Bet Analysis||2743||SC FREIBURG 3.51||3.62||HOFFENHEIM 2.05||14:30|
|01-10||Bet Analysis||5385||HERTHA BSC 7.75||4.44||BAYERN MUNCHEN 1.44||16:30|
|01-10||Bet Analysis||5827||FC KOLN 3.66||3.50||RB LEIPZIG 2.05||19:00|
|01-10||bet analysis||1174||NAPOLI 1.19||7.29||CAGLIARI 14.58||13:30|
|01-10||bet analysis||1073||BENEVENTO 10.33||5.43||INTER 1.30||16:00|
|01-10||bet analysis||3570||TORINO 1.39||4.98||VERONA 7.77||16:00|
|01-10||bet analysis||1558||SPAL 2.00||3.35||CROTONE 4.00||16:00|
|01-10||bet analysis||4758||LAZIO 1.50||4.44||SASSUOLO 6.43||16:00|
|01-10||bet analysis||3303||ATALANTA 4.77||3.58||JUVENTUS 1.79||16:00|