Valencia vs Atletico Madrid Prediction-Estadio de Mestalla hosts the Match day 3 of the Spanish Primera Division clash between Valencia vs Atletico Madrid.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Valencia vs Atletico Madrid Prediction: Match Facts
- Valencia having played 2 matches is at position 8 with 4 points in this 2017-18 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 games.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 1 home games played.
- Their last 2 matches played they have won 1 games, drawn 1 game and lost 0 games (DW)
- Their last game played against Real Madrid they won 0-1 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
- Atletico Madrid having played 2 matches is at position 4 with 4 points in this 2017-18 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 times and lost 0 game.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 1 times and lost 0 times in their overall 1 away game played.
- Their last 2 matches played they have won 1 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 game (WD)
- Their last game played against Las Palmas they won 1-5 at home.
- So far in this season they have scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +1 goal.
Valencia vs Atletico Madrid Prediction: H2H
- They met 52 times in total, with resulting 20 wins for Valencia,14 draws for both sides and 18 wins for Atletico Madrid.
- The last 5 matches between the two teams have ended in 1 draw and 4 wins for Atletico Madrid.
- The previous game between the two clubs finished as a 3-0 win for Atletico Madrid and it took place at the Vicente Calderon.
Valencia vs Atletico Madrid Prediction: Players News And Squads
VALENCIA’S PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Neto Defenders: Vidal, Vezo, Garay, Jimemnez, Gaya Midfielders: Parejo, Soler, Medran Forwards: Zaza, Rodrigo.
WHO TO WATCH: Carlos Soler and Geoffrey Kondogbia were on target against the reigning champions real Madrid in their 2-2 draw.
ATLETICO MADRID PREDICTED LINE UP: 3-5-2 Goalkeeper: Oblak Defenders: Savic, Gimenez, Hernandez Midfielders: Juanfran, Koke, Niguez, Gabi, Carrasco Forwards: Torres, Vietto.
WHO TO WATCH: Koke was inspired contributing to the victory with a brace in the visitors in their last 5-1 win against Las Palmas.
Why Valencia Will Win
The hosts will be looking to build on a very solid display at Real Madrid (2-2) and bag all-important points in front of the home fans and they’ve shown off as a reinvigorated side with new arrivals such as Simone Zaza to be able to bag another win.
Why Atletico Madrid Will Win
The visitors come into the match on the back of a 12-match unbeaten streak and a drabbing 1-5 victory over Las Palmas before the International break, they have been looking as confident as ever led by in-form Koke and Angel Correa. With such an attacking power, we do see them edging out the hosts at Mestalla.
Valencia vs Atletico Madrid Prediction
Atletico Madrid were impressive against Las Palmas, but Valencia were just as good against Champions Real Madrid. Atletico are unbeaten in the last 13 on the road, but the team has been able to manage only six wins in the last 12. The remaining games have finished as a draw.
Our prediction: a Draw for both sides.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||BRIGHTON 2.59||3.02||WEST BROMWICH 3.02||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||EVERTON 3.61||3.39||TOTTENHAM 2.10||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||ASTON VILLA||3.52||BRENTFORD 3.57||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||FULHAM 2.09||3.48||CARDIFF 3.53||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||READING 2.42||3.34||BRISTOL CITY 2.96||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||SUNDERLAND 2.11||3.30||SHEFFIELD UTD 3.67||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||ST JOHNSTONE 2.75||3.34||HIBERNIAN 2.59||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||ROSS COUNTY 2.49||3.35||PARTICK THISLE 2.86||17:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||VALENCIA 3.56||3.29||ATLETICO MADRID 2.16||17:15|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||TROYES 2.85||3.23||TOULOUSE 2.58||21:00|
|09-09||Bet Analysis||EXCELSIOR 3.23||3.49||VITESSE ARNHEM 2.20||21:45|
|10-09||Bet Analysis||DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA 2.92||3.30||REAL SOCIEDAD 2.49||13:00|
|10-09||Bet Analysis||FORTUNA DUSSELDORF 2.58||3.28||UNION BERLIN 2.80||14:30|
|10-09||bet analysis||BURNLEY 2.38||3.14||CRYSTAL PALACE 3.24||15:30|
|10-09||bet analysis||LAZIO 2.52||3.43||AC MILAN 2.79||16:00|
|10-09||bet analysis||VERONA 3.28||3.33||FIORENTINA 2.26||16:00|
|10-09||bet analysis||SWANSEA 2.38||3.24||NEWCASTLE 3.14||18:00|