Venezuela vs Colombia Prediction.Venezuela struggling in the 2018 World Cup qualifiers will host Colombia at Estadio Polideportivo de Pueblo Nuevo.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Venezuela vs Colombia Prediction: Match Facts
- Venezuela are in the 1oth position of the FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifier South America table with 6 points after 14 matches.
- They have won 1 drawn 3 and lost 10 in those matches, scoring 17 goals(for) and conceding 34 goals (against) with a goal difference of -17 goals.
- They have played 7 matches at home with resulting 1 win 2 draws and 4 losses.
- Their form in the last 5 matches has been 1 win 1 draw and 3 losses.(LDLWL)
- The last game they played was against Ecuador in a friendly build up match that they drew 0-0.
- Colombia are in the 2nd position of the FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifier South America table with 24 points after 14 matches.
- They have won 7 drawn 3 and lost 4 in those matches, scoring 18 goals(for) and conceding 15 goals (against) with a goal difference of +3 goals.
- They have played 7 matches away with resulting 3 win 1 draw and 3 losses.
- Their form in the last 5 matches has been 1 win 1 draw and 3 losses.(WWLDD)
- The last game they played was against Cameroon in a friendly build up match that they won 4-0.
Venezuela vs Colombia Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met 15 times in all competitions and drew 4 times while Venezuela wins 5 time and Colombia wins 6 times.
- Their last 5 matches played between the two teams there has been 2 wins and a draw for each team.
- Venezuela did lose 2-0 in Colombia earlier in this campaign though, in a game they ended with 9 men which was the last match between the two teams.
Venezuela vs Colombia Prediction: Players News and Squad
VENEZUELA’S PREDICTED LINE UP Goalkeeper:- Faríñez-Villanueva, Ángel, Feltscher, Otero-Rincón, González, Zambrano-Murillo, Rondón, Machís.
WHO TO WATCH:West Brom Striker Salomon Rondon will be the man the visitors should be worried of with his physicality and an eye for the goal.
COLOMBIA’S PREDICTED LINE UP: D. Ospina, Camilo Vargas, S. Arias, C. Zapata, O. Murillo, P. Armero, Y. Mina, A. Aguilar, J. Rodríguez, D. Torres, G. Moreno, C. Sánchez, W. Barrios, J. Cuadrado, T. Gutiérrez, M. Borja and R. Falcao.
WHO TO WATCH: Monaco attacker Radamel Falcao has been in a splendid form of late and he is likely to prove a handful for the opposition defenders.
Why Venezuela will win
Venezuela are one of just two South American teams to have been eliminated already. However, local pride should ensure it’s a competitive affair Nevertheless, they’ve been regularly scoring goals and finding the net should not be a mission impossible for Rafael Dudamel’s men.
Why Colombia will win
With Brazil waiting for them next week, Colombia will see this as a game they really need to win and 3 points would cement themselves in 2nd place and they’d be looking very good for a place in Russia. They are in an inspiring form with 3 wins and a draw from their last 4 matches and 9 goals scored in those matches.
Venezuela vs Colombia Prediction
The hosts,Venezuela, have nothing to play for in Thursday’s clash against Colombia and we do not see how the rock-bottom team can win here. Colombia, on the other hand, aim to move one step closer to booking their place at the 2018 FIFA World Cup finals and we predict that the visitors will go all the way against Venezuela.
We predict an away win for Colombia
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||3175||PERU 1.51||4.31||BOLIVIA 6.46||05:15|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||4997||NORWAY 1.67||3.60||AZERBAIJAN 5.91||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2479||BRAZIL 1.36||4.89||ECUADOR 9.23||03:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2708||TUNISIA 1.83||3.33||DR CONGO 5.00||23:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2239||ROMANIA 1.55||3.31||ARMENIA 6.43||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2456||LITHUANIA 4.58||4.02||SCOTLAND 1.89||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||4176||SLOVAKIA 2.15||9.17||SLOVENIA 3.66||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||1298||MOROCCO 1.64||3.60||MALI 6.28||23:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||5400||VENEZUELA 4.41||3.23||COLOMBIA 1.83||00:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||2396||CHILE 1.57||3.61||PARAGUAY 6.23||01:30|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||4011||CZECH REPUBLIC 5.43||4.02||GERMANY 1.63||21:45|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||5502||CS MARITIMO 2.02||3.22||GD ESTORIL 3.63||20:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||1058||OSTERS IF 2.08||3.47||IK FREJ 3.42||20:00|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||3297||NEW ZEALAND 1.17||7.71||SOLOMON ISLANDS 13.29||09:35|
|01-09||Bet Analysis||1865||NIGERIA 1.90||3.36||CAMEROON 4.50||19:00|
|01-09||bet analysis||4035||MALTA 25.89||3.34||ENGLAND 1.11||21:45|
|01-09||bet analysis||4000||SAN MARINO 23.75||11.33||NORTHERN IRELAND 1.09||21:45|
|01-09||bet analysis||4710||DUNDALK FC 1.41||4.82||ST PATRICKS 7.58||21:45|
|01-09||bet analysis||4738||GHANA 1.39||4.27||CONGO 10.68||18:30|
|01-09||bet analysis||5502||CS MARITIMO 2.06||3.17||GD ESTORIL 3.59||20:00|
|01-09||bet analysis||3962||SHAMROCK ROVERS 3.17||3.22||CORK CITY 2.36||21:45|