Watford Vs Southampton Predictions- Southampton hope to end their Premier League winless as they visit Watford at the Vicarage Road Stadium.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Watford Vs Southampton Predictions: math facts
- Watford having played 22 matches is at position 10 with 25 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 7 times, drawn 4 times and lost 11 game.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 3 times and lost 5 times in their overall 11 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 games, drawn 0 games and lost 4 games;- (LLWLL)
- Their last game played against Swansea city they lost 2-1, a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 31 goals for (GF), conceded 40 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -9 goals.
- Southampton FC having played 22 matches is at position 17 with 20 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 8 times and lost 10 games.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 4 times and lost 5 times in their overall 10 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 games, drawn 2 games and lost 3 games (LDLDL)
- Their last game played against Crystal Palace they lost 1-2, a away game.
- So far in this season they have scored 21 goals for (GF), conceded 32 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -11 goals.
Watford Vs Southampton Predictions: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 28 times with Southampton recording 10 wins whereas Watford has 11 wins and 7 draw for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 2 wins for Southampton while Watford has 1 win and 2 draws for both sides
- Their last match played they managed a 0-2 win for Watford on a home ground match played on 09/09/2017
Watford Vs Southampton Predictions: player squads
WATFORD PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Gomes Defenders: Janmaat, Mariappa, Kabasele, Holebas , Kiko Femenía, Midfielders: Doucoure, Carrillo, Chalobah, Cleverley, Richarllson Forwards:Gray.
WHO TO WATCH: Doucoure is the leading top goal scorer for Watford with 5 goals. Kiko Femenía has the top most assist and both these two players will feature in this game.
SOUTHAMPTON PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Forster Defenders: Soares, van Dijk, Hoedt, Bertrand Defensive Midfielders: Lemina, Romeu Attacking Midfielders: Tadic, Davis, Redmond Forwards: Long, C. Austin and M. Gabbiadini.
WHO TO WATCH: C. Austin is the leading top goal scorer for Southampton with 5 goals. Redmond has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Watford will win
Watford managed to get revenge on Bristol City last weekend, hammering them 3-0 in the FA Cup to make amends for their League Cup exit at the hands of the Championship side. Playing on a home ground match they will be looking to record a win here after a series of poor record.
Why Southampton will win
They sit 17th in the table and are only outside the drop zone on goal difference, and they come into this match having failed to win their last nine games in the league. In the last 5 matches they have had bad record and will play tough to win in this match.
Watford Vs Southampton Predictions
It will be no easy match for the pair as we see them battle to record the 3 points on the table. We might see the pair score here with over 2.5 host at the end of the match.
The match will end on a draw.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 3.38||3.11||DERBY 2.31||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BURTON 2.95||3.11||QPR 2.57||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||WATFORD 2.44||3.31||SOUTHAMPTON 2.98||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MILLWALL 2.59||3.13||PRESTON 2.91||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BRISTOL CITY 2.26||3.34||NORWICH CITY 3.23||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.10||3.45||FULHAM 3.51||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 3.02||3.18||LEEDS 2.48||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MK DONS 2.35||3.20||AFC WIMBLEDON 3.20||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 2.74||3.28||ROCHDALE 2.63||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||WEST BROMWICH 2.15||2.90||BRIGHTON 4.20||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 2.64||3.02||WEST HAM 2.96||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||NOTTINGHAM 2.97||3.13||ASTON VILLA 2.54||20:30|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||CAEN 2.53||2.96||LILLE 3.18||22:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||TROYES 3.19||3.19||BORDEAUX 2.38||22:00|
|14-01||LEVANTE 3.17||3.33||CELTA VIGO 2.31||14:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||LIVERPOOL 3.03||3.74||MANCHESTER CITY 2.22||19:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||ESPANYOL||3.08||ATHLETIC BILBAO 2.97||20:30|