West Bromwich Albion vs West Ham Prediction-The Hawthorns will host Saturday’s football game between West Bromwich Albion vs West Ham.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
West Bromwich Albion vs West Ham Prediction: Match Facts
- West Bromwich Albion having played 4 matches is at position 9 with 7 points in this 2017-18 English Premier League.
- West Brom have secured two wins and one draw in their opening four games.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 times and lost 0 time in their overall 2 home games played.
- Their last 4 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 games and lost 1 game(LDWW)
- In their last fixture, They suffered a surprise 3-1 defeat at Brighton last weekend.
- So far in this season they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goals.
- West Ham Match having played 4 matches is at position 18 with 3 points in this 2017-18 English Premier League.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 0 time and lost 3 games.
- They have won 0 time, drawn 0 times and lost 3 times in their overall 3 away games played.
- Their last 4 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 0 game and lost 3 games(WLLL)
- They clinched a 2-0 win against Huddersfield in their last game to this match.
- So far in this season they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 10 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -6 goals.
West Bromwich Albion vs West Ham Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met 75 times and drew 17 times while West Bromwich Albion wins 32 times and West Ham Match wins 26 times.
- Their last 5 matches played West Bromwich Albion has won 2 games and both have drawn 2 games while West Ham Match wins 1 game.
- The previous meeting between the two was at the London Stadium where they settled for a 2-2 draw.
West Bromwich Albion vs West Ham Prediction: Players News And Squads
WEST BROMWICH ALBION PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: FosterDefenders: Nyom, Hegazy, Dawson, Brunt Midfielders: Yacob, Phillips, Field, Livermore, McClean Forwards: Rodriguez
WHO TO WATCH: The return of Matt Phillips is a very welcomed one in the Midlands. The English 27 year old winger had four goals and eight assists last season when he was able to play, but he missed the latter stages of the season with a recurring hamstring issue.
WEST HAM PREDICTED LINE UP:Goalkeeper:Hart Defenders: Zabaleta, Ogbonna, Collins, Cresswell Midfielders: Noble, Kouyate Attacking Midfielders: Antonio, Fernandes, Ayew Forwards: Hernandez
WHO TO WATCH: The return of Andy Carroll has added a new dimension to their attacking play as evidenced in their first win off the season against Huddersfield.
Why West Bromwich Albion Will Win
The hosts did remarkably well to finish in the top half of the table last term and have started off quite well with 2 wins and a draw in 4 matches in the current campaign and they are definitely capable of beating West Ham who have lost their 3 matches away this season- in front of home fans.
Why West Ham Will Win
West Ham’s 2-0 triumph over Huddersfield on Monday night eased the pressure on Slaven Bilic and gave the manager a welcome 49th birthday present and they will be super motivated and charged.
West Bromwich Albion vs West Ham Prediction
This match is a tough one to call as we have two very similar teams meeting each other.The Baggies made the better start to the current campaign but suffered a disappointing setback last time out, whereas the Hammers are coming off an encouraging first victory.
West Brom are getting more and more progressive wheres West Ham have looked dreadful away from home with three defeats this season. West Brom have looked much assured on their home turf with a victory and a draw this term. They have scored two goals while conceding just one in the process.
Our prediction: a home win for West Bromwich Albion
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|16-09||bet analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 2.87||3.25||LEICESTER 2.55||17:00|
|16-09||bet analysis||NEWCASTLE 2.38||3.19||STOKE CITY 3.19||17:00|
|16-09||bet analysis||BRISTOL CITY 2.59||3.34||DERBY 2.75||17:00|
|16-09||bet analysis||BIRMINGHAM 2.48||3.23||PRESTON 2.96||17:00|
|16-09||bet analysis||NOTTINGHAM 3.24||3.45||WOLVERHAMPTON 2.21||17:00|
|16-09||bet analysis||HULL CITY 2.21||3.35||SUNDERLAND 3.35||17:00|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||SHEFFIELD UTD 2.47||3.39||NORWICH CITY 2.85||17:00|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||WEST BROMWICH 2.37||3.17||WEST HAM 3.23||17:00|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||MILLWALL 2.84||3.32||LEEDS 2.52||17:00|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||TROYES 2.65||3.19||MONTPELLIER 2.81||21:00|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||GUINGAMP 2.25||3.27||LILLE 3.37||21:00|
|16-09||Bet Analysis||DIJON 3.09||3.19||ST. ETIENNE 2.44||21:00|
|17-09||Bet Analysis||ALAVES 2.91||3.07||VILLARREAL 2.64||13:00|
|17-09||Bet Analysis||RENNES 2.42||3.23||NICE 3.07||18:00|
|17-09||Bet Analysis||CHIEVO 2.91||3.23||ATALANTA 2.53||19:00|
|17-09||Bet Analysis||LAS PALMAS UD 2.95||3.38||ATHLETIC BILBAO 2.42||19:30|
|17-09||bet analysis||GENOA 3.73||3.57||LAZIO 2.00||21:45|